Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually confused at first since it was a cult game and I had no ideas how balance is done here. But when I'd come home to catch up I'd just laugh at all the crazy interactions. Good times. I'll probably take a short break due to bad timing unless a mod really, really needs to fill up a game. I'll stick around for sure though.

Glad to hear. 

B)

No, no....

You'll notice that comment was very early after my death and I was angry (at myself mostly) about being dead after having an early read.

You played a great game

But with that said.... Come at me bro!

:rl:

I understand...and at times I felt borderline retarded.  Especially after the botch D1/N1.  I got lucky this game.

Let me just get it out in the open now so that my meta doesn't suffer for it in the next game.... I will be much more subdued in the next one, lol... Need to read more, post less

LOL...important lesson to learn

GG everyone, thanks PAC!!

+1

This game was a lot of fun. Thanks Pac. 

I think CTM said it in the dead thread, but this game cemented you as one of the better players here.  Not sure you get enough credit because you make everyone laugh and you're "Hess" crazy.  Killing you and Dan were the low points in my mafia playing time.

You're the man, Hess.

GG but that scum team got a gift with Crusher bowing out IMO.

Great claim by AVM. Thought about it being fake with all the vests and my role but hard to lynch an uncountered Doc.

Yeah actually all three winning scum came up with great FC's which really helped them win along with their play. You basically needed that last conversion at end game to win.

Er, still <3 u wombat.

GG peeps, especially Hess.

@Wombat - you're right, I don't like replacements in games.  But nobody else was available, and Pac asked me.  I didn't want to harm the town by saying no and having that slot modkilled, so I accepted.

Do as I say, not as I do?

hehe

Yeah actually all three winning scum came up with great FC's which really helped them win along with their play. You basically needed that last conversion at end game to win.

Er, still <3 u wombat.

Meh.  I'll take the blame on this one, but I don't think the timing of the conversion was a problem.  It caused so much WIFOM.  Only CTM realized that it was irrelevant.  Mainly, I wish I had chosen someone the scum didn't immediately shoot.  But I didn't understand half of the scum kills in this game so yeah.

@Wombat - you're right, I don't like replacements in games. But nobody else was available, and Pac asked me. I didn't want to harm the town by saying no and having that slot modkilled, so I accepted.

hehe

Yeah ur re-entry was Wombat's doom. We tried guilting Pac into giving us something for that.

@Wombat - you're right, I don't like replacements in games.  But nobody else was available, and Pac asked me.  I didn't want to harm the town by saying no and having that slot modkilled, so I accepted.

hehe

That is a sh*tty situation though.

Yeah ur re-entry was Wombat's doom. We tried guilting Pac into giving us something for that.

I read that, yeah.  You were killing it.  I thought you an outside chance at scum, but def not cult.

That is a sh*tty situation though.

Yeah, I figured saying no was worse than saying yes - took the lesser of the two, I guess.

Coward.

I can't call you names.  You played too well.  I'll just accept whatever insults you'd like to toss my way.

Fag.

Also, Ape, I was recovering from oral surgery during D1 so I was in no mood to play Advanced Scrabble.  By the time you switched it to Advanced Hangman, I got it and it did kinda freak me out a bit, but I decided relatively quickly to do it.  And I was legit pissed at you for not owning the Verbal shot.  Although wanting Dan dead definitely played into it too.  She's one of the few people who consistently calls me on my bullsh*t when I'm scum.

Off the top of my head:

I fractured my left ulna when some fat kid jumped on my arm.

I fractured my right thumb with a careless bunt attempt.

You can jump on your own arm? You must be double-jointed.

Also, Ape, I was recovering from oral surgery during D1 so I was in no mood to play Advanced Scrabble.  By the time you switched it to Advanced Hangman, I got it and it did kinda freak me out a bit, but I decided relatively quickly to do it.  And I was legit pissed at you for not owning the Verbal shot.  Although wanting Dan dead definitely played into it too.  She's one of the few people who consistently calls me on my bullsh*t when I'm scum.

Okay.

If we are going to do the hindsight thing, I would have played D1 - called out JVOR and Dan as scum - then shot myself to keep me from detracting from my strong D1 reads, with the rest of my insane, callous, exhaustion-driven, tail chasing.

Oh well. :)

Okay.

If we are going to do the hindsight thing, I would have played D1 - called out JVOR and Dan as scum - then shot myself to keep me from detracting from my strong D1 reads, with the rest of my insane, callous, exhaustion-driven, tail chasing.

^ pathetic little weenie

Read the other QT's, fun stuff.

Lot of excellent gameplay this game and I really loved some of the fakeclaims we saw (Yoda and ET were brilliant).

Also a lot of hard work put in by Pac, great job man.

GG everyone.

Read the other QT's, fun stuff.

Lot of excellent gameplay this game and I really loved some of the fakeclaims we saw (Yoda and ET were brilliant).

Also a lot of hard work put in by Pac, great job man.

GG everyone.

I loved that Pac created a situation where character claims could be made, but they didn't immediately break the game.

Aside from CTM having his entire game thrown off by Cujo being a good guy, everyone seemed to roll with it.

I loved that Pac created a situation where character claims could be made, but they didn't immediately break the game.

Aside from CTM having his entire game thrown off by Cujo being a good guy, everyone seemed to roll with it.

Cujo was the only outlier.. And again, my biggest issue with smash was the way he went about his kill.. .. Why submit the kill , post in thread that you are reading her town like and then unvote... instead of take credit for the kill and and unvote. Extremely non townie ish imo and I can't see a reasonable explanation as to why a townie would do that

Cujo was the only outlier.. And again, my biggest issue with smash was the way he went about his kill.. .. Why submit the kill , post in thread that you are reading her town like and then unvote... instead of take credit for the kill and and unvote. Extremely non townie ish imo and I can't see a reasonable explanation as to why a townie would do that

^^^ this guy

Town was bloated with bad logic, which IMO you actually pushed more of than anyone, and bad tunneling, which I was more guilty of than anyone... that said, we weren't the only 2 townies playing like blockheads, we're just the two who are most "visible" when we are playing poorly.

You might want to add me to that list.  I pwn dat azz.

/JiF'd

Okay.

Do you realize that you're playing straight into CTM's statistical assessment of your play?  Odds are a D1 Ape lynch is the most pro-town move out here.........this game might have sealed that assessment as valid, hehe.

You can jump on your own arm? You must be double-jointed.

We can't all drag our knuckles on the ground like you xD

You shoulda gone after my noob bunt though.

You might want to add me to that list.  I pwn dat azz.

/JiF'd

Hey, give me some credit.  Why do you think I mind-controlled Ape into shooting you?

Archived