Mark Sanchez To The Eagles

He had some nice things to say about the Jets at his intro presser.  He said he loved the team, even thanked Idzik along with Woody and Rex.  Sounded like he didn't want to leave and wasn't that psyched to be in Philly.  I hope he succeeds he was always a decent kid.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A QB with the accuracy of a balloon that's been released will never thrive. In any system.

Eagles Team store is promoting the heck out of Ladies Apparel today   Mark Sanchez is highly marketable to people who want to have sex with Mark Sanchez.   Mike Vick not so much in that dept. Ron

saw this on FB   I lol'd    

He had some nice things to say about the Jets at his intro presser.  He said he loved the team, even thanked Idzik along with Woody and Rex.  Sounded like he didn't want to leave and wasn't that psyched to be in Philly.  I hope he succeeds he was always a decent kid.

Can't blame him. He goes from banging hot Manhattanites to Philly's finest. There's a part of me that thinks Sanchez was never 100% football and loved the life it afforded him moreso than just outright love for the game. That's unfair of me to say without knowing him, and it could be his laid back attitude, but you got the sense sometimes that he just didn't care too much about the game or being great.

Eagles put Sanchez in front of the press right away.  

Why didn't the Jets do that w/ Vick? Is it b/c the signed a scumbag that's an embarrassment for the organization?

I actually appreciated that, they learned a little from the tebow press conference fiasco

Eagles put Sanchez in front of the press right away.  

Why didn't the Jets do that w/ Vick? Is it b/c the signed a scumbag that's an embarrassment for the organization?

Eagles Team store is promoting the heck out of Ladies Apparel today

Mark Sanchez is highly marketable to people who want to have sex with Mark Sanchez.

Mike Vick not so much in that dept. Ron Mexico and all

The good news is he's a better football player. 

Edited by bitonti
  • Upvote 1

Could just be from my perspective that they both suck. I just think Schottenheimer wants to work with a better QB than Sanchez, and that Sanchez wants to work with a better OC than Schotty. I think they were happy to be done with each other when Schottenheimer finally got himself fired. Just never saw a reunion there.

I can appreciate that.  Thanks for the response...

Amazing how some people refuse to let go of their opinions no matter the evidence.

Sanchez was even worse than most of us thought...

And I don't think he was a bad kid, just a bad pick. Soft mentally .. just scattered. Perhaps the move to "seasoned back-up" will place him in a more confident mental state and help him get some things done if his number is called.

• Upvote 1

Amazing how some people refuse to let go of their opinions no matter the evidence.

Sanchez was even worse than most of us thought...

Well it is tough, because the pro Mark defense is he would be okay with better weapons.  So that is one of those safe bet opinions because this is the Jets so offensive weapons isn't going to happen lol.

But my biggest beef was never with Sanchez, it was with the organization.  They never held him accountable.  Until the very end, then they held him very accountable.  Still think he would have been better served being pushed\having to earn things along the way.  Geno will have to earn his job this year.  That is a good thing.

Well it is tough, because the pro Mark defense is he would be okay with better weapons. 

The article is written to debunk the "better weapons" "better line" theorists.  

The article is written to debunk the "better weapons" "better line" theorists.  

I didn't read it but I think until Mark gets a shot with the Broncos, replacing Peyton we will never know.  JK.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/14/mark-sanchez-the-real-problem/

"All we ever hear are excuses for why Mark Sanchez plays poorly. How about this for a novel concept. Hold the man accountable and when he struggles punish him for it. Bench him. Make him feel threatened. Obviously the pampering he gets isn’t helping him and motivating him to be a better player. Let’s take a look at how he has played the past few years..."

Accountabilitylololololol #Rex

Well it is tough, because the pro Mark defense is he would be okay with better weapons.  So that is one of those safe bet opinions because this is the Jets so offensive weapons isn't going to happen lol.

But my biggest beef was never with Sanchez, it was with the organization.  They never held him accountable.  Until the very end, then they held him very accountable.  Still think he would have been better served being pushed\having to earn things along the way.  Geno will have to earn his job this year.  That is a good thing.

You know, all this team needs is weapons and boom super bowl.