Desean's a FA

BroadwayJets

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Money always talks, but there does seem to be a decent amount of people in this organization who have ties with Desean.  Mornenwhig was his OC for 5 of his 6 seasons in the league, our WR coach was an assistant for two years while he was at Cal and our potential starting/backup QB was with him for 5 of his 6 years, in addition to being good friends. Still don't think he ends up here, but it's less certain that I would usually be.

Eagles release Pro Bowler DeSean Jackson amid report of alleged gang ties, NY Jets still interested The Daily News has learned that people in the Jets organization are still interested in Jackson in the wake of news that he has alleged gang-related ties in Southern California. However, it’s unclear whether owner Woody Johnson or general manager John Idzik now want the talented, but troubled wide receiver.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/eagles-part-ways-3-time-pro-bowler-desean-jackson-article-1.1737941

Eagles release Pro Bowler DeSean Jackson amid report of alleged gang ties, NY Jets still interested The Daily News has learned that people in the Jets organization are still interested in Jackson in the wake of news that he has alleged gang-related ties in Southern California. However, it’s unclear whether owner Woody Johnson or general manager John Idzik now want the talented, but troubled wide receiver.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/eagles-part-ways-3-time-pro-bowler-desean-jackson-article-1.1737941

OK that paragraph is a total flip flop

OK that paragraph is a total flip flop

All these rumors are based on Mehta, so that's not entirely surprising. The only thing that leads me to believe we're at least interested is Woody mentioned Jackson by name, but who knows that that means. For all we know he could have meant "yea, we're looking at him, we're looking at him and don't like him."

Read: Rex has already named him a captain

I'm on board with signing Jax at this point.

Why? Because Idzik let every ****ing good FA not named Eric Decker slip through his fingers. So now we have no ****ing choice to upgrade the team besides this. Maybe he'll learn from this disaster.

Which FA would have made this team championship caliber for '14?

I think the fact that the Eagles released one of their best players speaks volumes.

The Eagles are all of a sudden a classy organization?  Worst fans in the NFL they have a court room and a judge present at home games. Didn't Jeffrey Lurie's wife hit and kill someone and then took off or was it drunk driving. So you were saying the Eagles are what?

The Eagles are all of a sudden a classy organization?  Worst fans in the NFL they have a court room and a judge present at home games. Didn't Jeffrey Lurie's wife hit and kill someone and then took off or was it drunk driving. So you were saying the Eagles are what?

I think you're only further proving his point. If they're one of the worst franchises as far as class goes, by your admission, shouldn't it be a red flag that even they're concerned about his issues?   Regardless, I still want to sign him.

I think you're only further proving his point. If they're one of the worst franchises as far as class goes, by your admission, shouldn't it be a red flag that even they're concerned about his issues?   Regardless, I still want to sign him.

No it proves this wasn't a release based on any of his actions which there weren't any the gang excuse was to justify the release. The Eagles are a dysfunctional organization.

No it proves this wasn't a release based on any of his actions which there weren't any the gang excuse was to justify the release. The Eagles are a dysfunctional organization.

Hate to tell you the same can be said over the last many years about the Jets

Archived