Desean's a FA

BroadwayJets

Didn't that article also say that there as nothing connecting Jackson?

Nothing connecting Jackson to the actual homocide, but to the individuals being investigated there are. After the Hernandez issue, no one is going to pay $10 million per for a guy who could Ray Lewis them rather easily.  

Granted Marvin Harrison went his entire career without issue until he was retired, but the Jets aren't stuck in the middle of Indiana either, it's a tough call.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throwing around gang affiliation accusations on the heels of the Hernandez fiasco is no small thing.  It could cost Jackson millions or even his career whether it's true or not.

Jackson should publicly rebuke the suggestion that he has any gang ties immediately. 

It won't end his career. 

Yeah baby!!!

The%252520Jets.jpg

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way.

I want Desean. However, I'm kind of rooting against us getting him because I think stoicsentry's meltodown would be one for the ages.

What exactly is the next level below meltdown? I think we're verging on that. 

Meltdown is the level below.  This would be a meltodown!

One of his teammates:

Damn. Centers and offensive lineman are usually rather ornery fellas, but that's absolutely scathing from a teammate, especially an offensive teammate. 

That could also be Kelce not liking him, Jackson has been a prick who's pissed people off since his HS and Cal days. It's not surprising that a handful of people on his own team hated him, pretty sure it was that way at Cal too.

This gang thing at least eliminates the Pats I would imagine, he would be awesome

with brady, I would imagine he has some major problems and possibly is into drugs,

his quotes are kinda scary and he seems intoxicated, he's screwed up and at this

point a risk, teams are really gonna look at everything, he was a royal pain in the

ass for Kelly that's for sure, we need a 4.3 guy, unfortunately not him, not sure

the Jets even talk to him, unless this whole thing is overblown.

Apparently one of his friends is under investigation for the homicide of a 14 year old. No team wants to wake up one morning to find out their star receiver just Aaron Hernandez'd them and be left with all that money on the hook. 

Hmm .... him going to the Pats coupled with exactly that happening would make my season. 

I have never understood how guys like Aaron Hernandez and now DeSean do things to p1ss away millions of dollars and wasting their natural talent.

I hope its a wake up call for DeSean and he does well no matter who signs him.

Money doesn't make someone smart. It just makes them more popular.

Archived