Desean's a FA

BroadwayJets

Profootballtalk reports "it’s very possible" DeSean Jackson could command more than the $10.7 million he was due from the Eagles in 2014.

Per PFT's Mike Florio, it's not yet known whether Jackson is seeking a short-term deal that puts him on the market next March, or if he’ll sign a multi-year contract. The Chiefs, Jets, and Raiders are all reportedly pursuing Jackson, while as many as six teams have expressed interest. If Jackson signs a one-year deal, Florio expects it to be in the range of $6 million or $7 million.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as a side note, one of my friends (yes I have 2) is a iggles fan

this is how his off season is going;

vick walks, they get nothing in return

Jackson walks, they get nothing in return

sign the butt fumble

ouch

No, they cut him because they got tired of him and his numerous arrests. :face:

This is an elite 27-year-old playmaker, one who just finished the best season of his career, was locked into his contract for three more years and seemed a perfect fit for coach Chip Kelly's scheme. And yet the Eagles' desire to part ways with him was so obvious in recent weeks that they couldn't find a trade partner, leaving them with no compensation for one of the league's most dangerous receivers.

I guess the Eagles are flat-out stupid.  Or-----they looked into this and could not get rid of this clown quickly enough.  Which do you think it is?

Percy Harvin got 3 nice picks.  This guy got them nothing.

sign the butt fumble

ouch

Vick meant nothing to them, Foles is worlds better. Plus they brought back Maclin and Cooper. You also forgot a low round draft pick traded for Darren Sproles. That's not bad at all. Plus they already had a pretty good team in place.

Vick meant nothing to them, Foles is worlds better. Plus they brought back Maclin and Cooper. You also forgot a low round draft pick traded for Darren Sproles. That's not bad at all. Plus they already had a pretty good team in place.

0 picks for a starting QB and WR

solid moves

sign the butt fumble

ouch

I guess I shouldn't complain about Idzik! I could be an Eagles fan watching all that taking place.... Ouch is right!

If Idzik drags his feet Woody Johnson needs to fire him and name Rex Ryan the GM and head coach.

He already did that,.Rex imploded the team and threw Tanny under the bus that's how Idzik got here to begin with.

Would love the Jets to sign desean, he's everything the jets need in a WR, my friends are eagle fans and they say the only problem with him is that he's a "me" guy and that he doesn't like to go over the middle, but with his size why would he

Why go over the middle when you can go to the HOUSE.

Sign guy immediately!

This is an elite 27-year-old playmaker, one who just finished the best season of his career, was locked into his contract for three more years and seemed a perfect fit for coach Chip Kelly's scheme. And yet the Eagles' desire to part ways with him was so obvious in recent weeks that they couldn't find a trade partner, leaving them with no compensation for one of the league's most dangerous receivers.

I guess the Eagles are flat-out stupid.  Or-----they looked into this and could not get rid of this clown quickly enough.  Which do you think it is?

Percy Harvin got 3 nice picks.  This guy got them nothing.

I think you're changing the argument. You called him a thug turd. That's a dumb thing to call someone who has not had trouble with the law and actually does tons of charity work. That was my point.

He already did that,.Rex imploded the team and threw Tanny under the bus that's how Idzik got here to begin with.

I've read a lot of crazy things on this board in the last 9 years, hell I'm responsible for a lot of crazy, but this is pretty awesome.

I've read a lot of crazy things on this board in the last 9 years, hell I'm responsible for a lot of crazy, but this is pretty awesome.

Rex built that whole roster,.he signed off on every one of the 53

I was thinking more of the Tanny statement.

Tanny threw Tanny under the bus.

The contracts were all tanny your right,.some brutal ones too..don't get me wrong he was awful...I just hate when Rex gets a free pass for the roster.

Archived