EVERYTHING CHRIS JOHNSON: MERGED

LAD_Brooklyn

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a pretty huge difference between a scope to clean up a meniscus and an ACL. Goodson's injury was supposed to be pretty significant.

I understand that, but he just started running two weeks ago. I'm just putting it out there that he probably would fail a physical right now. You wouldn't get to see him in a full workout until camp. Something to at least keep in mind.

I understand that, but he just started running two weeks ago. I'm just putting it out there that he probably would fail a physical right now. You wouldn't get to see him in a full workout until camp. Something to at least keep in mind.

that type of thinking cost the jets heath miller

he'll be fine

that type of thinking cost the jets heath miller

he'll be fine

What gives you the least bit inkling he will be fine and what has he done in the NFL? He's a Raider scrub just like Jacoby Ford, yet you bitch moan and complain about the Jets getting proven NFL players over scrubs like these guys who have done jack sh*t in the NFL.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports the Rams are unlikely to pursue free agent Chris Johnson.

Mark another team off the list. Johnson is expected to pick a team as early as next week, but the list he is choosing between becomes smaller by the report. Even though the Jets have yet to contact Johnson, New York seems like the most likely landing spot for the former 2,000-yard rusher.

What gives you the least bit inkling he will be fine and what has he done in the NFL? He's a Raider scrub just like Jacoby Ford, yet you bitch moan and complain about the Jets getting proven NFL players over scrubs like these guys who have done jack sh*t in the NFL.

Major derpage here. Dude was talking about CJ, bud. But keep ranting and raving illogically about nothing. It's soooo entertaining.

I'd personally like to know how exactly this read before you deemed it unreadable and decided to edit it. 

can anyone on twitter please troll Mehta mercilessly until Monday at 4:00 pm for his amateur hour tweet ?

pretty please ?

I tweeted the daily news saying that I was boycotting their paper as long as manish works there. Won't do anything but it's worth the 3 seconds of my life.

I just don't see the point. Unless he comes very cheaply.

goodsons knee is ruined, and he's going to jail.  rookies are unknown.

CJ is a know quantity.  it doesn't have to be very cheap.  just not "CJ2K" money

I thought we bonded over johnson.  this cuts deeply man

What I find to be a PAIN IN THE ASS, is this:  Obviously we all care to a great degree, about the JETS!!  We all see their positives and negatives from our own perspectives.  Its real cool to vent here, it usually makes me feel good to talk about the team.  Why must some "Nation"-als, chomp at the bit, to belittle another's POV, for self grandiosity?  Now for the AMUSING part.  Not a soul on this site has a modecum of Iinfluence regarding ANY matter pertaining to the JETS!!!   READ IT AND WEEP.....Not one of you!!!!   So please,  the next time someone has an opinion about their beloved team, before you become Woody Johnson himself, please run a self-diagnostic ego-check, bring your over inflated opinions, about your opinions, down to the level of their true worth.......You're just a fan, no more ,no less,  what you think, some agree, most dont, GET OVER YOURSELF :box: !!!!  Your snide , half asssed attempts at bowling people over with your google-earned football acumen is entirely nonsensical!!!  Im tired of so many " wanna be " Jason La Canforas or Mike Mayocks.   GIVE IT A REST !!!    None of you could get a VISITOR'S PASS to Jet functions,  so stop acting like you have some kind of "inside" info about every Jet signing, offer, or otherwise....BECAUSE YOU DONT!!!!   You make it lousy for fans who just wanna talik football, not bow down to some geek who probably NEVER played football, but knows EVERY DAMNED THING THERE IS TO KNOW regarding what moves the Jets need to make!!!!   YOURE A SICKENING LITTLE CLICK OF " Fantasy Owners".  Get a clue!!!  Let others enjoy JETNATION too !!  It doesnt belong to you!!!   You know who you are!!!  If you think im talking about you.....I am!!!   When this site first started, it was fun!!!  Now...Some of you really sound like a bunch of PSEUDO-elitists, continually bullying and berating everyone not in your little nerdy crew,  ..like HIGH-SCHOOLERS!!!!!   Grow up!!!      GO JETS!!!!

I was shocked when he ran so slow at the combine. Thought for sure he'd be 4.4 or faster.

The 4.51 is slower than expect, but it's certainly enough. He's got a bit of Lesean McCoy in him who ran about a 4.5, but what really impressed me was Seastrunk's explosive numbers: over 11' in the broad jump and over a 41" vert, in addition to his agility drills which were equally impressive.

The 4.51 is slower than expect, but it's certainly enough. He's got a bit of Lesean McCoy in him who ran about a 4.5, but what really impressed me was Seastrunk's explosive numbers: over 11' in the broad jump and over a 41" vert, in addition to his agility drills which were equally impressive.

I'm coming around on Seastrunk but I think his value is going to be with a power blocking team that doesn't need him for third down. Which is exactly the opposite of us.

What I find to be a PAIN IN THE ASS, is this:  Obviously we all care to a great degree, about the JETS!!  We all see their positives and negatives from our own perspectives.  Its real cool to vent here, it usually makes me feel good to talk about the team.  Why must some "Nation"-als, chomp at the bit, to belittle another's POV, for self grandiosity?  Now for the AMUSING part.  Not a soul on this site has a modecum of Iinfluence regarding ANY matter pertaining to the JETS!!!   READ IT AND WEEP.....Not one of you!!!!   So please,  the next time someone has an opinion about their beloved team, before you become Woody Johnson himself, please run a self-diagnostic ego-check, bring your over inflated opinions, about your opinions, down to the level of their true worth.......You're just a fan, no more ,no less,  what you think, some agree, most dont, GET OVER YOURSELF :box: !!!!  Your snide , half asssed attempts at bowling people over with your google-earned football acumen is entirely nonsensical!!!  Im tired of so many " wanna be " Jason La Canforas or Mike Mayocks.   GIVE IT A REST !!!    None of you could get a VISITOR'S PASS to Jet functions,  so stop acting like you have some kind of "inside" info about every Jet signing, offer, or otherwise....BECAUSE YOU DONT!!!!   You make it lousy for fans who just wanna talik football, not bow down to some geek who probably NEVER played football, but knows EVERY DAMNED THING THERE IS TO KNOW regarding what moves the Jets need to make!!!!   YOURE A SICKENING LITTLE CLICK OF " Fantasy Owners".  Get a clue!!!  Let others enjoy JETNATION too !!  It doesnt belong to you!!!   You know who you are!!!  If you think im talking about you.....I am!!!   When this site first started, it was fun!!!  Now...Some of you really sound like a bunch of PSEUDO-elitists, continually bullying and berating everyone not in your little nerdy crew,  ..like HIGH-SCHOOLERS!!!!!   Grow up!!!      GO JETS!!!!

It's spelled "clique".

Tough not to agree with that. It's the people in sites like this that give jets fans a bad name that constantly bash everything acting as though they can run the team way better and every decision ever made by the team they would of done differently.

Tough not to agree with that. It's the people in sites like this that give jets fans a bad name that constantly bash everything acting as though they can run the team way better and every decision ever made by the team they would of done differently.

Yes. We should all be sheep. Baa baa baa.

Not sure what we'd be talking about otherwise...

I watch a lot of games with Bills fans and I can only relate most of you to them. Constant complaining throughout. Even when the Bills actually score three straight possessions it's never good enough.

The NYJ actually have been a really solid organization top to bottom this century. We have been to the playoffs 7 times in 13 years. That's 7 times more then any Bills fan has seen there team in the playoffs. The jets haven't won the big one but they certainly haven't been that far away either.

I watch a lot of games with Bills fans and I can only relate most of you to them. Constant complaining throughout. Even when the Bills actually score three straight possessions it's never good enough.

The NYJ actually have been a really solid organization top to bottom this century. We have been to the playoffs 7 times in 13 years. That's 7 times more then any Bills fan has seen there team in the playoffs. The jets haven't won the big one but they certainly haven't been that far away either.

Why are you trying to tell a bunch of people how to discuss sports?

Johnson isn't signing anywhere as an every down back. I don't want him as an every down back unless he wins a training camp competition. The bold is all that matters to me. I'll take those huge stat padding games.

Anyway, Ivory is the best reserve back he's ever played with, I think that could be beneficial to both of them.

I think if Johnson came here he is the instant starter. Probably the best back this franchise would ever have. I can't remember the last time we had a legitimate home run threat like him.

My point is watching games with any of you must get real annoying. Because no matter how they play. No matter who they sign or don't sign. There will always be a complaint by "jet nation"

You haven't been here very long, but the way it works is that some people have an opinion on a certain subject and some other people have a different opinion. On gamedays, there is a gameday thread and when the Jets score everyone goes yay and when they **** up everyone goes boo.

I think if Johnson came here he is the instant starter. Probably the best back this franchise would ever have. I can't remember the last time we had a legitimate home run threat like him.

Home run threats bring excitement Real backs shut down games in the 4th Quarter. Its the same comparision if you compare Barrry Sanders to Emmitt Smith. Barry was the better pure runner with the break ways speed Emmitt was the guy who put up 60 yards in the 4th Quarter keeping the ball out of the opposing offenses hands. Do you want excitement or do you want shut down ?

I don't disagree, but lean towards being conservative on these fallen elites. It's not a slam dunk, just a (possibly much) better bet than most might think.

Archived