Petition calls for Vick to be banned from SUNY Cortland training camp

joewilly12

Corolla is the one guy who I'll just never understand how he never caught on to a broader audience. The guy is hysterical.

:cue expert explanation of why he never caught on to a broader audience:

I haven't had a chance to listen to it, but I know his podcast has been downloaded a crazy number of times, so much so that it won some awards a few years back.  Always enjoyed him on the man-show, girls bouncing on trampolines is just transcendent brilliance.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it Penn & Teller who went around getting signatures on a petition to ban dihydrogen oxide?

I think that's where I got my petition-thing mixed up.

P&T got people, I think at some environmental rally no less, to sign a petition in favor of banning water.  Petition referred to water as dihydrogen monoxide (H2O), and listing the - all true - "side effects" caused by water, or too much water, framed as being harmful.

Back when each was still funny, Carolla & Kimmel's The Man Show got women to sign a petition in favor of doing away with a woman's constitutional right to vote ("end women's suffrage" or "end the suffrage of women" or something like that, and these empty-headed petition signers - at some women's rights rally - thought women's suffrage meant more or less the same as women suffering).  

Both were hysterical.  I miss P&T's show in particular. 

so I actually looked into this petition and realized they are collecting donations from everyone who wants to sign it. I have a feeling this has less to do with vick especially seeing as there is no way they can legally ban him from the college without telling the entire team they cant practice there anymore (and im sure there is contractual problems with that) and more to do with filling someones pocket with money from stupid people who want to vent bullsh*t about animal rights that they probably don't even really care about.

They got 1500 more sigs than Sean Deegan did last year when he petitioned to keep a Jets practice on Long Island.

Dogs >>>>>>> Sean Deegan

AWESOME!

On a side note, the Jets built this state of the art practice facility in florham park without a housing facility for all the players to do training camp. I dont know why they dont house the players at FDU in Morristown during the summer and have TC in florham park. but what do I know, Im just the dumbass STOOLSPRAYER that is the owner operator of JI and works for a wine company. im not a megalomaniacal  billionaire philanthropist heir to a J&J fortune who hires his friends to be president of the Jets.

so I actually looked into this petition and realized they are collecting donations from everyone who wants to sign it. I have a feeling this has less to do with vick especially seeing as there is no way they can legally ban him from the college without telling the entire team they cant practice there anymore (and im sure there is contractual problems with that) and more to do with filling someones pocket with money from stupid people who want to vent bullsh*t about animal rights that they probably don't even really care about.

They shot Old Yeller too - didn't see them petitioning that, did ya?

Dogs, especially puppies are the cornerstone to my happiness, but, come on. The guy paid his dues. Stop wasting your time people

ConVick didn't pay ANY dues for what he did to those dogs.  He spent time in jail for an illegal gambling ring.  Not ONE second did he spend in jail because of how he tortured and killed innocent animals.  Good luck to the people of SUNY Cortland on getting the criminal barred from their community!

ConVick didn't pay ANY dues for what he did to those dogs.  He spent time in jail for an illegal gambling ring.  Not ONE second did he spend in jail because of how he tortured and killed innocent animals.  Good luck to the people of SUNY Cortland on getting the criminal barred from their community!

I'm pretty sure people bet on the dog fighting, hence; gambling ring.

I think the first game of the season, all the Jets fans should burn PETA and SUNY Cortland flags then eat hog dogs and wings. I truely cannot wait until the season and i see these morons protesting the game. It will be absolutley hillarious how they get mocked and abused.   i will enjoy every minute of it.  I was never a huge Micheal Vick fan  but the so called animal rights people who eat meat and wear leather have made me into a huge Vick fan.post-18511-0-25802800-1396970567_thumb.p

I'm pretty sure people bet on the dog fighting, hence; gambling ring.

Ummmm   ok.  I have no idea what that was supposed to mean. He didnt do ANY time for what he did to those animals.  That was the point I was making. I hope the Jets O line takes a play off the first time ConVick takes a snap.

oh no there was a plea bargain. i am shocked. that never happens. must be a conspiracy against dogs.

I think the first game of the season, all the Jets fans should burn PETA and SUNY Cortland flags then eat hog dogs and wings. I truely cannot wait until the season and i see these morons protesting the game. It will be absolutley hillarious how they get mocked and abused. i will enjoy every minute of it. I was never a huge Micheal Vick fan but the so called animal rights people who eat meat and wear leather have made me into a huge Vick fan. hhh.png

haha u know what we should do? Electrocute the protestors. hahaha

ConVick didn't pay ANY dues for what he did to those dogs. He spent time in jail for an illegal gambling ring. Not ONE second did he spend in jail because of how he tortured and killed innocent animals. Good luck to the people of SUNY Cortland on getting the criminal barred from their community!

Vick found guilty of:

Federal: Conspiracy in interstate commerce/aid of unlawful animal cruelty venture (Title 18, USC, Section 371)

State: Unlawfully torturing and killing dogs, promoting dogfights

Archived