I Want You...

Nolder

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normal rules apply.

There are 15 slots.

We'll be starting after Pac's game ends, maybe with a day or two off to cool down.

1. Arsis

2. Bleedgreen

3. Jif

4. Leelou

5. Hallia

6. Smashmouth

7. Darthe

8. Jack D

9. 80

10. Pac

11. Hess

12. Crusher

Wait...is this one balanced?

I never want to make promises because we're all only human.

That said I had Wombat, Tina, and Basel look over the setup and made several changes based on their suggestions.

And will there be scenes?

Yes. I prewrote most of them so I don't stress out so much.

Whenever I run out of prewritten scenes I think I can wing it.

I also have a few cutscenes to go with some deaths.

I never want to make promises because we're all only human.

That said I had Wombat, Tina, and Basel look over the setup and made several changes based on their suggestions.

Yes. I prewrote most of them so I don't stress out so much.

Whenever I run out of prewritten scenes I think I can wing it.

I also have a few cutscenes to go with some deaths.

At least Wombat looked at it.  Tina and Basel don't have enough modding experience to review an advanced game and provide enough constructive feedback.  No offense to them - it comes with time.

At least Wombat looked at it. Tina and Basel don't have enough modding experience to review an advanced game and provide enough constructive feedback. No offense to them - it comes with time.

Thankfully they're not reviewing an advanced game.

At least Wombat looked at it.  Tina and Basel don't have enough modding experience to review an advanced game and provide enough constructive feedback.  No offense to them - it comes with time.

Thankfully they're not reviewing an advanced game.

Funny enough Wombat did most of the reviewing. Tina and Basel mostly took a backseat.

And actually it's not really an advanced game.

A couple lesser used roles but overall it's pretty standard.

You know what? Seeing as no one has signed up yet anyway I think I'm going to step back and put this on hold for now so whoever wants to mod next uhh figure that out I guess. I'm having computer problems and I'm going to look into finally getting a new computer or at least maybe a tablet. I could probably still run this but it would be a major hassle since my computer tends to shut off randomly. Also for the time being I'm not going to participate in anymore mafia games. Again, just too much of a hassle to keep rewriting posts and such. I'll still be hanging around though.

You know what? Seeing as no one has signed up yet anyway I think I'm going to step back and put this on hold for now so whoever wants to mod next uhh figure that out I guess. I'm having computer problems and I'm going to look into finally getting a new computer or at least maybe a tablet. I could probably still run this but it would be a major hassle since my computer tends to shut off randomly. Also for the time being I'm not going to participate in anymore mafia games. Again, just too much of a hassle to keep rewriting posts and such. I'll still be hanging around though.

Stop being so melodramatic. 

I guess I can still run it if someone is willing to do the heavy lifting on vote counts.

I have most of the scenes prewritten so it's just a matter of copying and pasting even if it takes me 4 or 5 tries.

There was a post from salami the other day about how him and other players don't feel welcome here.... How does your dig on Nolder help?

salami was more than welcomed here. DM is full of over sensitive bookworms. Only the strong survive. *ultimate warrior chest flex

Why did DM get so butthurt all of a sudden

If you're referring to me, I'm not.

I just don't like to leave people hanging.

I've had to pull out of modding and playing before due to computer issues.

If you just mean in general, because DM is full of PC people.

If you call someone a fag over there even in the most obviously jokingly way possible someone is likely to get offended and report you even if it's not the person you're joking with. That's just the kind of environment it is over there. I've come close to being banned several times myself.

There was a post from salami the other day about how him and other players don't feel welcome here.... How does your dig on Nolder help?

He's fine. I am not the best mod by far and I have ran some grossly unbalanced games here before.

Even if that wasn't the case though why would I care what a dirty smelly ape thinks anyway?

Next time there Is signup for a nooob friendly game. I'd give this mafia thing a shot.

Well if I find someone to help me with vote counts and you want to jump in head first this might not be a bad game to do it.

There are some uncommon roles in this game but no crazy mechanics or made up sh*t. 

salami was more than welcomed here. DM is full of over sensitive bookworms. Only the strong survive. *ultimate warrior chest flex

I think he still is, right? lol

I think the only person who came here from DM and is "banned" from playing is Cindy...and really that was kind of by her own choice as well. She mostly observes games anyway. I'm sure if anyone who has bad blood here apologized for whatever happened they'd at least be given another chance.

Archived