I Want You...

Nolder

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should I try to modify the setup and start with 12 or can we get 3 more players?

better off letting those who are mafia'd out catch their breath rather than trying to strong arm anyone into playing..  that's the philosophy you were preaching in the last dead thread.

Good thing none of you joined the GOT game on DM.

It hasn't even started yet and people are getting offended at the stupidest sh*t.

One person asked to team up with another person and then someone else stepped in and said no so the first person was like ok he smells anyway...AND THEN EVERYONE GOT MAD AND STARTED FIGHTING. I'm not even joking.

Good thing none of you joined the GOT game on DM.

It hasn't even started yet and people are getting offended at the stupidest sh*t.

One person asked to team up with another person and then someone else stepped in and said no so the first person was like ok he smells anyway...AND THEN EVERYONE GOT MAD AND STARTED FIGHTING. I'm not even joking.

One of these days we have to take a group over there and spam the crap out of a sign up thread. 

LOL Verbal was asked to force an apology

wtf am I reading??

There is no way I'm asking him to apologize for making obvious jokes.  Those 2 need to step away from mafia.

larp_cat_crew.jpg

From left to right - DPR, Verb, Christine, Darthe

EAD.  No way would DPR and I invite that little twerp Darthe to anything.

There is no way I'm asking him to apologize for making obvious jokes.  Those 2 need to step away from mafia.

Ithi, Des, and Turin have gotten really bad in the past year.

I don't know what made them so hyper sensitive.

I mean Des has always been known for going emo but this was just over the top.

It's like someone saying "hey have you heard about that new movie that came out?" "yeah I saw it yesterday" "omg I hate you" "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU TO MAKE YOU HATE ME MY LIFE IS OVER NOW"

It was just a totally out of left field reaction, so bizarre.

Yep.  I didn't know Des was doing that - he has seemed much better to me recently. 

Is Des the fag who was in the tourney game with me, that hid behind real life excuses for a week and then came in a pounded his chest after the town cannibalized itself beyond repair? I had that pansy pegged as scum after his first post of that game, the problem was, it was a game full of retards. 

So, am I looking at the red weedding signup thread? LOLZA

Hey, whatever happened to that guy on DM that was modding a game so badly he disappeared, abondoned the game and let everyone thing he died in real life, then came back under another name that only a small handful of people knew about?

So, am I looking at the red weedding signup thread? LOLZA

Hey, whatever happened to that guy on DM that was modding a game so badly he disappeared, abondoned the game and let everyone thing he died in real life, then came back under another name that only a small handful of people knew about?

Um.....that was Jack.

You're right  - Jack didn't leave mid-game.  We still worried about him, but JS was the one who left mid-game modding.  I stand corrected.

Jack left a game here mid game.  the dead thread had to finish out modding the game.

Archived