I Want You...

Nolder

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a post from salami the other day about how him and other players don't feel welcome here.... How does your dig on Nolder help?

Wut? Shut up. Nolder's my buddy.

Next time there Is signup for a nooob friendly game. I'd give this mafia thing a shot.

I wouldn't describe any of the games as "friendly". :)

Arsis is conning you guys..  he knows how to play.  Was the Hulk in JVoRs superheros game a few years ago.

I like playing with y'all, I'm just a little shy, it takes Mr a couple of games to get comfy with going after people

Signing up?

thx Halia. Sorry about Nyn but I kept telling her it was all in game play which I guess she can't handle here.

FWIW I think she can,she just didn't want to.

Only if it's not starting for at least a couple days. 

Doesn't really make a difference to me. Wednesday good or did you mean more like Thursday/Friday?

Edit: In all honesty I don't even think we'd be able to start this week unless people flooded in to sign up.

I think everyone wants at least a few days off before jumping into a new game.

FWIW I think she can,she just didn't want to.

Doesn't really make a difference to me. Wednesday good or did you mean more like Thursday/Friday?

Edit: In all honesty I don't even think we'd be able to start this week unless people flooded in to sign up.

I think everyone wants at least a few days off before jumping into a new game.

Major holidays this week. I suggest waiting until at least Monday...?

You're all pretty good people ^_^

fyi - Nyn fell into the same trap as Christine..  No one here is going to just lash out at you (especially in the case of a female) unless you first throw some jabs of your own.  If you aren't interested in that kind of back and forth then it's easy to avoid.  But really all I saw was that she was called a "terrible player"..  and the people calling her terrible were scum trying to undermine her lol..  that's not much of an insult.  Poor 80 has been called a terrible player literally hundreds if not thousands of times.  But in his case it's kinda true.

Anyway, don't be shy...  town could have really used some assertiveness from you last game.  you should have told them they were idiots for vetting you because it gave scum 2 free kills and the wolves a chance to convert (had they had conversions left).

Get your own material and stop stealing mine.

He's upgrading. Previously all he was doing was stealing CTM's material.

Also, you know by making this claim, you are technically steal JIF's material... right?

Archived