I Want You...

Nolder

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in 2 games on DM, which is 1 too many.  I can't join a 3rd until at least 1 of those is done and the other is closing in on being done.  I'm going back to 1 game at a time - no exceptions.  Sorry dude.

I have some idiot that I've been trying to teach this game and he fugggin ditched so now I have to replace him.  Means I am suddenly in three games.  

I would prefer to wait a day or two but if you are adamant about monday it is no problem, I'll manage but I may be a bit slow.

I have some idiot that I've been trying to teach this game and he fugggin ditched so now I have to replace him.  Means I am suddenly in three games.  

I would prefer to wait a day or two but if you are adamant about monday it is no problem, I'll manage but I may be a bit slow.

Found your problem.

I'm in 2 games on DM, which is 1 too many.  I can't join a 3rd until at least 1 of those is done and the other is closing in on being done.  I'm going back to 1 game at a time - no exceptions.  Sorry dude.

Nah it's cool I understand.

Can't start until sign ups are full anyway so we have to wait.

Who?

Also I hate to shoot my own sign ups in the foot but if any of you can stomach playing on DM Darthe just opened sign ups for a Red Wedding game.

I know some of you enjoy game of thrones so I just thought I'd mention it in case anyone wanted to play.

Yeah but only like 3-5 games.

I liked the twins and JLM and jack was a beast there.

I still pick on womby for creating a game so bad it killed a website :P. Mean but funny. I think he knows I dont mean it.

Archived