Stephen Hill

joewilly12

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is your "Expert Opinion", that Rex is a MORON? Who shouldn't do, WHAT??? WOWWWWW!!! Well, I guess that about settles it then. Yeah, that moron couldn't build a defense if he tried. Yeah, that Horrible Ravens defense...boy. If I only knew, that all I needed to do , was just write a million or so posts on this message board, that I'm now qualified to call one of the best defensive coaches of all time a MORON, I wouldve coached the dang team myself. Heck, what the bleep was Woody thinking about????? He should have called me!!!! .....GO JETS !!!

Hill will be cut i he can't stay healthy and show improvement. That 5th wr may get more playing time this year with the potential of Morningweg opening up his playbook more now that Geno has had 1 year uner his belt.

LL

Hill makes $1.2 and $1.5 million the next two seasons, respectively, with something like a third of it in dead space if you cut him.  Even filling that with a UDFA, you gain what, $500k??  As long as he's on his rookie contract, I can't see a possible scenario in which he's cut. 

Hill makes $1.2 and $1.5 million the next two seasons, respectively, with something like a third of it in dead space if you cut him.  Even filling that with a UDFA, you gain what, $500k??  As long as he's on his rookie contract, I can't see a possible scenario in which he's cut. 

Because there's a good chance that UDFA is a better football player.

I'm not trashing Hill. He's just not good at football.

I don't think he's bad enough to the point where you cut him on his rookie contract. When you have guys like Gates, Salas, Hakim etc. on the roster, there's just no way that they cut Hill just to save $400k or whatever it is. 

Archived