Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

Rules
1. This is a hammer game.
2. Do not quote your role PM.
3. No majority will result in the game going directly to night.
4. Don't communicate about the game outside the game thread unless directed to do so.

Note:
Town WC: You win when Plastro and the Blue threat has been eliminated.
Mafia WC: Mafia equal or outnumber town during the day or nothing that can prevent the same.
Vanilla townies are called grunts for flavor purposes.
Town is Green.
Mafia is Blue or Tan  but they're on the same team.

Players
1. Arsis - General Plastro - Won D5
2. Bleedgreen - Grunt - Modkilled D1
3. Jif - Grunt - Lynched D3
4. Leelou - Military Police - Killed N1
5. Hallia - Intelligence Officer - Killed N2
6. Smashmouth - Grunt - Lynched D5
7. Darthe - Grunt - Blown the **** up D4
8. Ape - Grunt - Killed N4
9. 80 - Munitions Expert - Lynched D4
10. Pac - Grunt - Killed N3
11. Hess - Agent Cobra - Lynched D2
12. Crusher - Sarge - Lost D5

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The treacherous Tan nation has finally invaded after years of hostilities. Every Green knew it was coming but you're never really prepared. The Tans are an industrious nation and they haven't been wasting their time. Tanks, planes, artillery, and legions of men to man them with their General, Plastro at their head. The Green nation isn't small and neither is their army but even so they could not hold back the Tans. One by one cities and towns fell until the Tan army was knocking on the outskirts of New Viridian, the capital city of the Green nation. The end was near. But then a hero emerged, a Green Corporal and his squad infiltrated the Tan Headquarters behind enemy lines. They snuck into the communications tent and eliminated the Tan technicians but not before one could shout an alarm over his radio. The Green Corporal quickly got to work and began sending faulty orders to the Tan battalions, tricking them into attacking their own forces. Before long General Plastro himself entered the tent with his own squad of body guards. All the soldiers immediately got into a brawl with General Plastro facing off against the Green Corporal. It was a short and brutal fight worthy of a barroom legend. In the end the Green Corporal dropkicked General Plastro from behind sending him flying face first into the communications equipment which sizzled and sparked, melting half of his face. Having done all they could what was left of the Green squad snuck out of Tan headquarters and back to Green territory.

The effect was immediate and devastating to the Tan army. What was once certain victory turned into defeat after defeat. Finally they were driven back to edge of Tan territory and that is where they've been fighting for two years now. Plastro survived the fight with the Green Corporal and after undergoing extensive plastic surgery has rejoined active duty. He is no longer in charge of the Tan forces however. Plastro was demoted to head of Allied Communications for his failures. His surgery left him scarred green (that was the only extra plastic the medics had) and his demotion left him bitter, but Plastro vowed revenge against the Green nation and in particular the Green Corporal. Being head of Allied Communications comes with it's perks though. The Tan's strongest allies are the Blue nation and the Blues are the best spies in the world. Plastro has concocted a devious plan to turn the war back around and regain his honor. He and a squad of Blues will infiltrate the Green Army's headquarters and pull the same trick the Green Corporal, now serving as Sergeant and affectionately called "Sarge" by his men but also known as Crusher, did those years ago.

Meanwhile at Green HQ a group of soldiers are sitting around a fire while one is retelling the story of how the Green Sergeant beat General Plastro single handedly. The men ohh and ahh at all the right moments and as the soldier finishes his story he finds the Sergeant standing behind him. "Ohh uhh h-hey Sarge, sorry I didn't see ya there. I was just telling the boys about the time you melted Plastro's face. Why don't you sit down and have a drink and tell us first hand what it was like laying into that Tan bastard?" Sarge looked around the circle of men and women and then further out, to commotion by the trucks. "Command has ordered the HQ be moved to a different location. They caught word that spies have infiltrated our ranks. Right now equipment is being loaded up. Tomorrow the trials begin. Drink up boys and girls and enjoy each others company because tonight may be your last. I have a bad feeling about this."

Oh look, DM's castrated unicorn with too much going on in his life, finds time to chime in on JN.

You suck at insults.  And you confuse people.  Nolder is the one who does the unicorn thing.  I'm the one who does the 'ramming a pencil into your left eyesocket and then skull****ing your corpse' thing.

Also, I never said I had too much going on in my life.  I'm simply playing 2 games already, and don't want to spread myself too thin.

Actually, after that Cop performance of yours last game, I could be in 12 ongoing games and still outplay the sh*t out of you.

Now eat a bag of dicks and get back to the game.

You suck at insults.  And you confuse people.  Nolder is the one who does the unicorn thing.  I'm the one who does the 'ramming a pencil into your left eyesocket and then skull****ing your corpse' thing.

Also, I never said I had too much going on in my life.  I'm simply playing 2 games already, and don't want to spread myself too thin.

Actually, after that Cop performance of yours last game, I could be in 12 ongoing games and still outplay the sh*t out of you.

Took you 10 minutes to come back on that? Tell us all again how busy you are.

Rules

1. This is a hammer game.

2. Do not quote your role PM.

3. No majority will result in the game going directly to night.

4. Don't communicate about the game outside the game thread unless directed to do so.

Note:

Town WC: You win when Plastro and the Blue threat has been eliminated.

Mafia WC: Mafia equal or outnumber town during the day or nothing that can prevent the same.

Vanilla townies are called grunts for flavor purposes.

Town is Green.

Mafia is Blue or Tan but they're on the same team.

Players

1. Arsis

2. Bleedgreen

3. Jif

4. Leelou

5. Hallia

6. Smashmouth

7. Darthe

8. Jack D

9. 80

10. Pac

11. Hess

12. Crusher

Why? Why do you insist on playing this game when you suck at it so ridiculously hard? 

Me at mafia = Joe Montana!

Pac at mafia = Chadark Sanchezington

You crashed onto the scene with much splendor, copy-catting CTM's insults and notching a couple of good plays with beginners luck. Which, I think, is what makes watching your decline that much more extraordinary... the emergence of complete bewilderment as a play style and what is quite possibly the worst insults ever... It's nothing short of delicious.

You crashed onto the scene with much splendor, copy-catting CTM's insults and notching a couple of good plays with beginners luck. Which, I think, is what makes watching your decline that much more extraordinary... the emergence of complete bewilderment as a play style and what is quite possibly the worst insults ever... It's nothing short of delicious.

This is coming from the guy who almost took the whole Town out on his own last game. Love the irony of the blind leading. So what's keeping you from joining by the way...

Give me the dead thread so I can make fun of people while not actually following the game.

No, I was doing exactly what I said I was.  I was posting in the QTs. 

newfag_detector20110724-22047-qgbl47.png

Your anger is strangely stimulating to me. 

Your anger is strangely stimulating to me. 

That is likely because I just ate some bacon and the scent is attracting your attention.

They've done studies, you know.  60% of the time, it works every time.

That is likely because I just ate some bacon and the scent is attracting your attention.

They've done studies, you know.  60% of the time, it works every time.

Probably not.  You play hockey so you probably eat that Gawd awful Canadian bacon that is nothing more than round ham trying to fool dumb people into thinking it's bacon. 

This is coming from the guy who almost took the whole Town out on his own last game. Love the irony of the blind leading. So what's keeping you from joining by the way...

You must not know what irony means. There is literally no relationship between my last game and the joy of watching your downward spiral from "awesome new guy" to "horrific player with no jokes of his own".

I'm not playing, because I don't have time. I got into the details of this a couple weeks ago. 

You must not know what irony means. There is literally no relationship between my last game and the joy of watching your downward spiral from "awesome new guy" to "horrific player with no jokes of his own".

I'm not playing, because I don't have time. I got into the details of this a couple weeks ago.

I don't think it's a big conspiracy. That's way more effort than anyone is going to put into trolling you. Maybe the simplest and most reasonable explanation is that you just kind of ******* suck at this.

Actually, you know what...I'd rather Darthe stick around. He's more malleable. You are getting stale fast and just poking people who aren't playing in the game.

unvote, Vote BeeGee

Now we're getting somewhere. So, you vote Darthe for no reason. Then you'd be willing to possibly kill me and hurt town just because you don't like my attitude? Big Fos on you.

The fact that you are leading in post counts in a game you claim you have no time to play just makes you that much more of an a$$hole.

"It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Archived