Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

Now we're getting somewhere. So, you vote Darthe for no reason. Then you'd be willing to possibly kill me and hurt town just because you don't like my attitude? Big Fos on you.

Already with the fear mongering? And no there is reason for Darthe, you just haven't been around long enough. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's a big conspiracy. That's way more effort than anyone is going to put into trolling you. Maybe the simplest and most reasonable explanation is that you just kind of ******* suck at this.

LOL you are trying so hard not to sound miffed, it's like you are responding to a completely different conversation.

The amount of effort and energy that goes into trolling me here is undeniable. Wrong again, seems to be your brand.

If I wasn't voting Darthe, I'd vote you just because. 

Actually, you know what...I'd rather Darthe stick around. He's more malleable. You are getting stale fast and just poking people who aren't playing in the game. 

unvote, Vote BeeGee

lolwut.jpg

Unvote vote Leelou

Should I shoot Verbal for the lulz?

This is sort of like a sea chicken asking if it should poop on the tourists and steal their food.  

Like you shooting Verb, it's ingrained in their nature.  It's all they know.

Actually, you know what...I'd rather Darthe stick around. He's more malleable. You are getting stale fast and just poking people who aren't playing in the game. 

unvote, Vote BeeGee

What have I done that's scummy, and how does lynching me without proof not hurt town.

Addition by subtraction?  But Im not the math guy, I'm the fat guy.

Interesting.

3 pages in and our aggressive newby is engaged in a 3 way flame war with guys who aren't playing.  BeeGee it doesn't behoove you to exhaust your energy trying to hit dumb verb and stupid ape with pot shots.  stick with the game..

and speaking of the game your play is nothing short of spastic.  the game is 10 minutes old and you're pressuring people to give you legitimate reasons for their votes lol..  there is no reason for a vote right now.

I really think you might be scum but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for a couple more pages. 

You know I love the lulz, and fully support your rivalry...but can you shoot him in like the left arm so you don't damage his pretty face or any of his assets? 

Verb looks like he's been hit with a frying pan about 14 times.  Stop with the "pretty face" nonsense.

3 pages in and our aggressive newby is engaged in a 3 way flame war with guys who aren't playing. BeeGee it doesn't behoove you to exhaust your energy trying to hit dumb verb and stupid ape with pot shots. stick with the game..

and speaking of the game your play is nothing short of spastic. the game is 10 minutes old and you're pressuring people to give you legitimate reasons for their votes lol.. there is no reason for a vote right now.

I really think you might be scum but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for a couple more pages.

Vote Pac. Did I do this right guys? I'm very new to this. He wrote a lot of big words to confuse me. Confusion is the tool of the blue army scum. Hence he is a bad guy. I won the game; I'm so good at this it's scary.

3 pages in and our aggressive newby is engaged in a 3 way flame war with guys who aren't playing. BeeGee it doesn't behoove you to exhaust your energy trying to hit dumb verb and stupid ape with pot shots. stick with the game..

and speaking of the game your play is nothing short of spastic. the game is 10 minutes old and you're pressuring people to give you legitimate reasons for their votes lol.. there is no reason for a vote right now.

Ok so you're telling me that her vote on me purely out of disdain of my attitude was a reasonable town thing to do,

-Crusher going along with it was normal,

-and 80 trying to create a diversion for her, were all totally town things to do.

Archived