Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

Vote Pac. Did I do this right guys? I'm very new to this. He wrote a lot of big words to confuse me. Confusion is the tool of the blue army scum. Hence he is a bad guy. I won the game; I'm so good at this it's scary.

You have to bold your vote. 

*making a mental note you chose to refer to a faction of the game by the color of their team.  as a townie I hadn't given a second thought to a color seeing as that Nolder said they're all scum.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so you're telling me that her vote on me purely out of disdain of my attitude was a reasonable town thing to do,

-Crusher going along with it was normal,

-and 80 trying to create a diversion for her, were all totally town things to do.

Yes it's perfectly acceptable at this stage of the game to vote for anyone for anything.  As are others going along with it or setting supposed "traps".

Pressure and votes lead to a defense...  how you defend may increase or alleviate suspicion.

You should have picked this up by now..  your newbie pass is about to expire.

*making a mental note you chose to refer to a faction of the game by the color of their team. as a townie I hadn't given a second thought to a color seeing as that Nolder said they're all scum.

Did you read the setup? It's my first game so I did. Thr green Sergeant and blue spies and tan army bullsh*t? It's the third post in this thread... The first vote was a joke now you're actively throwing out disinformation. Suspicious.

Did you read the setup? It's my first game so I did. Thr green Sergeant and blue spies and tan army bullsh*t? It's the third post in this thread... The first vote was a joke now you're actively throwing out disinformation. Suspicious.

"disinformation"?

where?

*making a mental note you chose to refer to a faction of the game by the color of their team. as a townie I hadn't given a second thought to a color seeing as that Nolder said they're all scum.

why aren't you voting Ardis? Are u changing ur mo or scum?

"disinformation"?

where?

"only scum got special information regarding army set up such as color" So anyone talking about the set-up or uses terminology they picked up from former games looks like they have inside information due to being scum. Well played but I'm on to you.

Yes it's perfectly acceptable at this stage of the game to vote for anyone for anything. As are others going along with it or setting supposed "traps".

Pressure and votes lead to a defense... how you defend may increase or alleviate suspicion.

You should have picked this up by now.. your newbie pass is about to expire.

Voting me on the sole reasoning that my attitude warrants my being lynched might be the worst cover for a scum vote I've seen in my short career. So if my personality functions as a scum trap, it deserves to stick around.

If my play is as misguided as you say it is, then shame on you for telling me my newb card is about to run out, when I'm clearly not getting any assistance.

You're noted.

Voting me on the sole reasoning that my attitude warrants my being lynched might be the worst cover for a scum vote I've seen in my short career. So if my personality functions as a scum trap, it deserves to stick around.

If my play is as misguided as you say it is, then shame on you for telling me my newb card is about to run out, when I'm clearly not getting any assistance.

You're noted.

Again..  the fact that you're trying to make sense of a vote that's not supposed to make sense is very, very troubling.

So much so that I feel compelled to:

Unvote

Vote BeeGee

Again..  the fact that you're trying to make sense of a vote that's not supposed to make sense is very, very troubling.

So much so that I feel compelled to:

Unvote

Vote BeeGee

So you call me utterly confused, which should essentially vet me as Town in your logic, but then proceed to tell me to watch myself because you don't like my line of thinking, and then I point at you and you immediately vote me. Right.

Archived