Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really sorry, since I trolled the face off the last game after I died. But regardless, two wrongs don't make a right, that's why you won't see me engage it anymore.

You were asked to stop because you are stupid and were impacting the game. 

I always post in games I'm not in, because there is literally ZERO chance of me impacting any outcomes. I'm not stupid. 

Twat.

Do you have anything else to say besides people are scummy and trying to pitifully troll the ape? 

Yes it's perfectly acceptable at this stage of the game to vote for anyone for anything.  As are others going along with it or setting supposed "traps".

Pressure and votes lead to a defense...  how you defend may increase or alleviate suspicion.

You should have picked this up by now..  your newbie pass is about to expire.

So why aren't you on the Leelou train.

Unofficial Votecount

BeeGee - Jif, Leelou, 80, Pac (4)

Leelou - Smash, BeeGee, Crush, Hess (4)

80 - Pac, Arsis (2)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday 6AM PST

***Non co-mod note: WTF is this 6 AM Saturday s***?

Vote Pac. Did I do this right guys? I'm very new to this. He wrote a lot of big words to confuse me. Confusion is the tool of the blue army scum. Hence he is a bad guy. I won the game; I'm so good at this it's scary.

I will count this.

In the future please bold your votes (and unvotes).

See how everyone else is doing it? Do it like that.

Nolder -

Get a co mod to do vote counts while you are sleeping. 

Sincerely, 

Every day dwelling JN mafia player.

I was good to go a week ago.

I was waking up at 6am sharp.

Now it's when I go to bed.

Unofficial Votecount

80 - Pac, Arsis (2)

Thanks. Also idk Friday seemed too short so I pushed it to saturday morning.

This is sort of like a sea chicken asking if it should poop on the tourists and steal their food.  

Like you shooting Verb, it's ingrained in their nature.  It's all they know.

I assume your avatar means you hate black people.

3 pages in and our aggressive newby is engaged in a 3 way flame war with guys who aren't playing.  BeeGee it doesn't behoove you to exhaust your energy trying to hit dumb verb and stupid ape with pot shots.  stick with the game..

and speaking of the game your play is nothing short of spastic.  the game is 10 minutes old and you're pressuring people to give you legitimate reasons for their votes lol..  there is no reason for a vote right now.

I really think you might be scum but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for a couple more pages. 

What are we meant to conclude from these kindergarten observations?  Really odd pushes on both BE and the newbies, as if you want to mediate their conflict.  Scum lean.

Did you read the setup? It's my first game so I did. Thr green Sergeant and blue spies and tan army bullsh*t? It's the third post in this thread... The first vote was a joke now you're actively throwing out disinformation. Suspicious.

Town.  

I'm letting things marinate.  Don't you ever question my tactics again.

Bullsh*t, you don't have enough common sense to have tactics.

OK time for me to bow out. You can get a replacement if you want. I won't be in a game where an observer is positing FOS lists, and putting me as number 2, to boot. Good luck.

You can't be this dumb.

Got ya.

vote Leelou

Scum vote.  Also, proof that Ape is affecting the game.  Add him to the roster so we can lynch him.

Vote CTM

I just can't convince myself that he's anything but pure evil. I may be wrong, but it'll be for the right reasons.

D1 ape gut?  Now we just follow the leader.

Unofficial Votecount

80 - Pac, Arsis (2)

That is a terrible vote pattern but I am not going to go down that route again.  Leelou votes are absolute sh*t though.

Vote Crush

I thought Crush's vote was scummy there as well, but I want to see Lee lynched first and then take it from there.

You and Lee looks like town/town atm.  Voting her off when crush is voting her doesn't fit what you're saying here.

Archived