******* Official 2014 Roadtrips thread *******

Haha, thanks guys.

Duane, Max, BP, JoeC, etc all know where to find me! L7. TailgateJoe does a great thing for you guys - something I couldn't even organize and good for him - I have my own thing going on over at L7. Stop by any time.

Hope all is well.

I told ya it was time to once in awhile to stop by and share your Jets thoughts. No one Bleeds Green more :)

Sometimes 147 characters just inst enuf to make a logical statement ;)

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told ya it was time to once in awhile to stop by and share your Jets thoughts. No one Bleeds Green more :)

Sometimes 147 characters just inst enuf to make a logical statement ;)

It doesn't matter how much space he has. He still can't make a logical statement

SJ would know. he is a card toting member of the FPAOA. Thats Fudge Packer association of america. why do you think he knows so much about fecal matter?

where do you think Green Bay got its nickname?? In Pioneer days before all the women folk migrated West, the winters got long , cold and lonely out there ;)

After talking with NJ last night Kansas City is now a strong possibility as well as Green Bay, Start saving my pennies.

I talked with 124 last night as well. We are now bookending the three days in Green Bay with days in Chicago so that we could see a Cubs game. We also decided that we are doing Buffalo. 

I talked with 124 last night as well. We are now bookending the three days in Green Bay with days in Chicago so that we could see a Cubs game. We also decided that we are doing Buffalo. 

Where did you get that idea?

:winking0001:

When's the wedding?

After talking with NJ last night Kansas City is now a strong possibility as well as Green Bay, Start saving my pennies.

This would be my dream scenario, but I don't have that coin. Doing Buffalo as my second and final roadtrip of the season. That trip costs less than $200 since I'm able to spend the nights at a friends house.

Joe - if you're wanting to do that - I have a very good source on Cub tics. Let me know.

Thanks for coming out last night bro - wish I had a little more time to talk - got a good Rebel Bar story for you too. 

Thanks for coming out last night bro - wish I had a little more time to talk - got a good Rebel Bar story for you too. 

Sorry we had to leave early -- Have not lived the night owl scene in a long time. Anyway we did enjoy the band and will come out again. If anything Ribfest will be here soon we can plan stuff out then. Or a round of golf.

Archived