******* Official 2014 Roadtrips thread *******

Definitely not SD, maybe miami if it is a meaningful game, and for KC I will probably try to use my bbq/tgj contacts to hook up with someone out there.

It would be a pain hauling it all out to K.C. but that would be a great tailgate.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw her perform back in 19....  um  a long time ago. She actually put on a kick ass show.

We had her at Ribfest some years back - put on a great show. That throws more potential opportunity into the mix.

JoeC36 & I are in Sec. 135, Row 26 with another friend of ours.

Imagine that, an organization that actually still produces hard tickets. Nice to have instead of a stupid card.

What happened to your fb page? I was waiting for the pics by the gates and then I was like hes gone forever :(

Our tickets arrived today. Jets @ Packers. Can't wait.

I've had mine for as few weeks now! Very excited to roll into GB. Only question now is what Jersey to wear. Might have to get a new one.... Pryor, DD, Coples? If you are doing a tailgate, please, give me a shout!

Sec. 104, row 18 with Brenda, Faba & Tommy Shoes.

Section 135 Row 30. My friend's a Packers fan. Should be fun. Man, a win on the road in GB in week 2 to open 2-0 would be huge for this team! Milliner ABSOLUTELY HAS to be back for this game.

Pressure on Rodgers must be overwhelming and continuous or we will have an impossible task putting 30 pts. on the board for their Home Opener.

Section 135 Row 30. My friend's a Packers fan. Should be fun. Man, a win on the road in GB in week 2 to open 2-0 would be huge for this team! Milliner ABSOLUTELY HAS to be back for this game.

Pressure on Rodgers must be overwhelming and continuous or we will have an impossible task putting 30 pts. on the board for their Home Opener.

Rodgers is going to throw four TDs in the first half and you're all going to be shamed out of the building like you were wearing MC Hammer pants.

Joe if you dont carry on your routine as Americas number 1 Jets fan things may fall apart before the season even starts :( please dont let your fans down :(

Lol, I always get a front row spot in one of the four rows that are open by the Timex gate, but I'm almost always the third or fourth car there. There are people crazier than I am.

Archived