******* Official 2014 Roadtrips thread *******

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my sked is still pending work wise but I expect to be there in the 3-4 pm area -- probably earlier depends if we make some scenic stops along the way. There is one Burger place we saw on one of those travel channel shows north of Milwaukee we are definitly stopping at for lunch.

Back when i lived in Milwaukee gameday the best thing to do was get to Green Bay. The traffic on the Interstate is atrocious. SO if you are stopping for lunch somewhere near Milwaukee just ensure the traffic is not so bad as to prevent you from getting to Green Bay on time.

Brenda...wow I haven't seen her post in ages...

I'm still here honey~~~ OMG HOW the BOARD has changed...I couldn't find you...

All is good.. had a hell of a year or 2 with mom, an her cancer battle.....my work and selling real estate has been prenominal....How about you? Heading to GREEN BAY I CANT WAIT....are you doing any trips? 

Back when i lived in Milwaukee gameday the best thing to do was get to Green Bay. The traffic on the Interstate is atrocious. SO if you are stopping for lunch somewhere near Milwaukee just ensure the traffic is not so bad as to prevent you from getting to Green Bay on time.

Thanks for the heads up -- But since I am leaving on Saturday I should make it by kickoff -- Nice to see you looking out for me.

OK all set -- I will be at Stadium View Saturday night unless something changes -- I am cool with hitting a bar before game 2 but will play it by ear.

I'm still here honey~~~ OMG HOW the BOARD has changed...I couldn't find you...

All is good.. had a hell of a year or 2 with mom, an her cancer battle.....my work and selling real estate has been prenominal....How about you? Heading to GREEN BAY I CANT WAIT....are you doing any trips? 

HI BREN! Good to see you,  I will PM you with my whereabouts. 

LL

JoeC36 was kicked out of the hotel last night for indecent exposure. I don't know where he is.

So I guess there is ticket available for the game on Sunday.........unless JoeC has the tickets, then you are screwed.  I will PM you some good sports bars in Chicago, this way at least you don't miss the game completely.  

Archived