Joe Namath on JetNation Radio

Maxman

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude I just listened and your voice immediately reminded me of someone but I couldn't place it..  after a couple minutes it came to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6zIRSiOliQ

* that's not a knock btw..  I like Benigno.

Same for me... but I landed on Joe Mantegna. I don't think Slats sound as New Yawwk-ey as Beningo.

Well done guys. Oh, and thank you for the ability to skip over the first 20 minutes and change to get to the interview :)

I am going to post just the interview as its own MP3. Just in case you want to listen again.  :)

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/6/384/show_6384705.mp3

We are pleased to announce that Joe Namath will be joining us on JetNation Radio Tuesday night (tonight) at 8pm.  Here is the link to listen to the show live tonight:

Joe Namath on JetNation Radio

Joe Namath joins us on Jet Nation Radio this week, along with your hosts Brandon Dowling, Angelo Berkowitz and Tom Shane.  Listen in as they ask Joe for his opinions on the state of the New York Jets, the upcoming draft class and they look back at some all-time great Jets memories.

Yeah. 15-minutes of fame 46 years ago. Thanks Joe.

Ban.

On JN, hating things is how we express our love for those things. JN hates Curtis Martin, Bill Parcells, proper diet and nutrition. You have to worry when people on JN say they love something: Holmes, Rex, Herm, etc. it's the natural order. :D

On JN, hating things is how we express our love for those things. JN hates Curtis Martin, Bill Parcells, proper diet and nutrition. You have to worry when people on JN say they love something: Holmes, Rex, Herm, etc. it's the natural order. :biggrin:

Tom you must be really loved.  Based on the feedback from the first show especially.  I hope you know how much people care about you based on the criteria you described above.

Yeah, we're working that out as we speak. My connection was apparently slower than Brandon and Angelo's, so I was behind the whole show without realizing it.

I was under the impression that this is the way you go thru life.

Question: Why were you so insistent on talking about "duh sauseech"?

Joe's a very charming guy (?)

Actually, it was him who first used the phrase "hot Italian sausage". It's not easy having a vaguely homo-erotic moment with one of your heroes. I don't recommend it.

Joe's a very charming guy (?)

Actually, it was him who first used the phrase "hot Italian sausage". It's not easy having a vaguely homo-erotic moment with one of your heroes. I don't recommend it.

Link?

see what I did there? :P

Archived