Same old from the NY Rangers

Matt39

People thought Boston and Pittsburgh were better - look where they are now

Both were better, Rangers just got hot at the right time and Henrik has been stellar. Hockey playoffs are all about how you're playing and not how you've played. Rangers were hot going in and have continued that play. Congrats.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both were better, Rangers just got hot at the right time and Henrik has been stellar. Hockey playoffs are all about how you're playing and not how you've played. Rangers were hot going in and have continued that play. Congrats.

Exactly.

That's what happened to the Kings when they won the Cup. They were the 8th seed that year.

The Rangers took off once they got Kreider back. That was huge.

As much as I loved Callahan there is no way this team is in the Finals if they don't make the trade for St.Louis. I hated giving up Cally and I especially hated giving up a couple first round draft picks, but I really think he and Richards ( another great story amongst them) took this team and told them if you want to play for Stanley Cup this is how you do it and they followed their lead.

Last night's game was probably the best game they played all season. If it wasn't for Tokarski (Who was unreal last night) the Rangers might have won last night 5-0.

The Rangers took off once they got Kreider back. That was huge.

As much as I loved Callahan there is no way this team is in the Finals if they don't make the trade for St.Louis. I hated giving up Cally and I especially hated giving up a couple first round draft picks, but I really think he and Richards ( another great story amongst them) took this team and told them if you want to play for Stanley Cup this is how you do it and they followed their lead.

Last night's game was probably the best game they played all season. If it wasn't for Tokarski (Who was unreal last night) the Rangers might have won last night 5-0.

That was probably the most dominant 1 to 0 game I have seen played-the rangers smothered Montreal 

Kings or Hawks will be a tall order. That one Hank save was Hasek esque

Thought the same thing about the Pens.Any Final is going to be tough.

Rangers were 2-0 vs. BLackhawks, and 1-1 vs. Kings. The loss to the Kings featured a disallowed Ranger goal that clearly should have been allowed if the NHL Toronto replay office wasn't blind drunk 24/7.

Still think the Goalie position is overrated. Canadians played a guy off the couch. The great goalie seems to never be hot when you need him to be.

What's going on with Quick?

As an Islanders fan I can tell you the goalie position is not overrated

Archived