[DPR Mafia] Dia de Muerto - signups for May 12th start.

DPR

Hola Amigos,

Leelou has graciously donated her next-in-line spot for me to run a game for you.

I'm playing with the idea of creating an app for the game and I have a few ideas I need to test, so here I am.

You will pick each other's roles. You'll decide to communicate off-thread. Basically, everything is in your hands and the true mafia savants will have a chance to shine. 

The setup for this game is designed to put an end to any speculation over who is skilled and who is not.

Each player will have a role that they cannot use, but will have the option to give to another player of their choice.

Each player will a 1 time recruit.

It will require strategy up front and skill to win.

I can't say anymore without giving too much away, but I am psyched to run this game.

You have my pledge to make it interesting. I hope you'll play.

DPR

Player list updated 5/5 for obvious reasons:

1. Pac

2. AVM

3. Lizard King

4. Lily

5. Leelou

6. Ape

7. Hally 

8. Nolder

9. JF80 

10. JiF

11. Wombat

12. SMC 

13. Crushlove

14. Verbalicious

15. Smash

16. Arsis

17. CTM

18. Hess

172ce8392ba604651406d1305785bfae_zpsceb0

DiadeMuerto_zps998c2def.jpg

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day I'm going to make a game where someone has a machine gun.

They'll have unlimited kills and can kill as many people as they want per phase at any time.

Name: Huggy Bear part 1: Go Hug Yourself

Plot: 80 embarks on a hopeful date to get some (hugs) with actress Scarlett Johansson. 80 thinks she's the one and splurges on a trip to the Olive Garden. Lizzy McGuire aka Lizzie aka Lizard thing aka bee gee (mod killed D1) gets jealous and decides to throw a wrench in things, drugging and killing 80...but of course, he screws it up. Badly.

The drugging sends 80 into a deep psychosis, causing him to think everyone is Verbal. Enter AwesomeVM (killed D1....??) the psychopath that gives 80 a gun. 80 kills everyone D1 and wins, hugging Scarlett Johansson the rest of his life. At least that what his mind sees, and he's locked in a padded cell never to harm another human again. At least....for now

Mod: Nolder

Other players: Integrity28 (killed D1), CTM (killed d1), Leelou (killed D1), Lily (killed D1), Pac (killed D1), JiF (killed D1), Crusher (forced on diet N0, died of natural causes D1), Darthe (killed D1, resurrected and killed and D1), Hess (died in fiery crash D1), wwwombat (road kill D1), BG (went to dinner at 2:30, lived), Arsis (killed D1 yelling "BUT IM A NOOB"), Hallia (hit on by Pac, killed D1), Smash (went to bathroom, now yelling at Integrity28s corpse, lived), DPR (distracted by wenches, lived)

Not playing: Dan (can't be killed. Ever.), JVoR (protected by Dan), verbal (hockey practice/the irony), StraightCash (didn't get invite PM as no one could remember he's no longer Brett), Vic (busy training for children for junior strong man competition), Sharrow (still celebrating Pittsburgh Pirates making playoffs), Nynaeve (still received honorary D1 death scene)

Plot: 80 embarks on a hopeful date to get some (hugs) with actress Scarlett Johansson. 80 thinks she's the one and splurges on a trip to the Olive Garden. Lizzy McGuire aka Lizzie aka Lizard thing aka bee gee (mod killed D1) gets jealous and decides to throw a wrench in things, drugging and killing 80...but of course, he screws it up. Badly.

The drugging sends 80 into a deep psychosis, causing him to think everyone is Verbal. Enter AwesomeVM (killed D1....??) the psychopath that gives 80 a gun. 80 kills everyone D1 and wins, hugging Scarlett Johansson the rest of his life. At least that what his mind sees, and he's locked in a padded cell never to harm another human again. At least....for now

Other players: Integrity28 (killed D1), CTM (killed d1), Leelou (killed D1), Lily (killed D1), Pac (killed D1), JiF (killed D1), Crusher (forced on diet N0, died of natural causes D1), Darthe (killed D1, resurrected and killed and D1), Hess (died in fiery crash D1), wwwombat (road kill D1), BG (went to dinner at 2:30, lived), Arsis (killed D1 yelling "BUT IM A NOOB"), Hallia (hit on by Pac, killed D1), DPR (distracted by wenches, lived)

Not playing: Dan (can't be killed. Ever.), JVoR (protected by Dan), verbal (hockey practice/the irony), StraightCash (didn't get invite PM as no one could remember he's no longer Brett), Vic (busy training for children for junior strong man competition), Sharrow (still celebrating Pittsburgh Pirates making playoffs), Nynaeve (still received honorary D1 death scene)

Can we frame this post at the top of the Mafia forum, somehow?  Thanks Crusher.

Other players: Integrity28 (killed D1), CTM (killed d1), Leelou (killed D1), Lily (killed D1), Pac (killed D1), JiF (killed D1), Crusher (forced on diet N0, died of natural causes D1), Darthe (killed D1, resurrected and killed and D1), Hess (died in fiery crash D1), wwwombat (road kill D1), BG (went to dinner at 2:30, lived), Arsis (killed D1 yelling "BUT IM A NOOB"), Hallia (hit on by Pac, killed D1), Smash (went to bathroom, now yelling at Integrity28s corpse, lived), DPR (distracted by wenches, lived)

This is well thought out but it's obviously fiction. 80 is getting my sloppy seconds. ScarJo and I hooked up back in early highschool. Mutual acquaintances and all that.

Archived