[DPR Mafia] Dia de Muerto - signups for May 12th start.

DPR

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just glad that I saw included <3 you guys love me

We like killing you twice. 

Unbeknownst to everyone, Darthe managed to barely escape the eels. As he collapsed on shore, a pebble became dislodged from the side of the Cliffs of Insanity. This pebble unearthed detritus on it's way down the cliffs, plummeting towards the near lifeless body of Darthe. Finally, the pebble hit what you could call a boulder. This boulder came to land on Darthe's chest, taking away any chance he may have had of survival. Darthe, now truly dead, can GF himself. 

The part where the hypocrites come out of the woodwork to play on JN

Oh I'd MUCH rather play it on DM. But, it IS a DPR game, and even tho I don't have a ton of love for DPR as a player, I can not act like he isn't the best mod I've ever seen in mafia.

And, on another level, maybe it would be good to give it another try here. That way I can stop talking sh*t either way- either I will be proven right and I don't have to argue about it anymore, or I will be proven wrong. Either way I figure the hate talk between some of the JN crowd and DM crowd is kinda meh. Even ruined our chances of playing this game over there. I aint no Jimmy Carter but I'll try my best to have fun here :)

Plus, I suck offsite lately. Trying to branch out more to make sure I'm not just good because I know DM meta well.

The communication angle is not what you think.

There are limited slots. JN players will be favored.

:dry:

Thanks DPR, glad to know you still keep it classy.

Oh I'd MUCH rather play it on DM. But, it IS a DPR game, and even tho I don't have a ton of love for DPR as a player, I can not act like he isn't the best mod I've ever seen in mafia.

And, on another level, maybe it would be good to give it another try here. That way I can stop talking sh*t either way- either I will be proven right and I don't have to argue about it anymore, or I will be proven wrong. Either way I figure the hate talk between some of the JN crowd and DM crowd is kinda meh. Even ruined our chances of playing this game over there. I aint no Jimmy Carter but I'll try my best to have fun here :)

Plus, I suck offsite lately. Trying to branch out more to make sure I'm not just good because I know DM meta well.

I don't know who you are but don't f*ck with DPR around here.

* Spits on ground *

One day I'm going to make a game where someone has a machine gun.

They'll have unlimited kills and can kill as many people as they want per phase at any time.

Give me the gun and I promise to just keep shooting 80 over and over and over.

Holy mackerel STFU.

For some reason Des the better I get at playing outside DM the worse I am at DM.  I think that play there devolved for a good while into meta sh*t and you were on my dick about it.  Now that Tommy, Corry, Clov etc are there and bringing that sort of play en masse I am starting to feel more comfortable playing there again.

Eh, I guess. I think my complaints about your play were valid. It's not that I thought you were playing badly (altho you made mistakes at times like we all do) it's that a lot of times you were way overcommitted. You would be in so many games at once that you weren't paying attention in the games you were in. Signing up but not really committing to playing me frustrates me more than derping.

Why?  They hate you there almost as much as they hate you here. I love you.  But pretty sure Im the only one.

I don't see how you could hate a guy like Ape. The persona he uses is so blatantly cartoonish that to take it seriously is just inviting him to troll you more. I have a lot of respect for how much Ape commits to his act.

I don't see how you could hate a guy like Ape. The persona he uses is so blatantly cartoonish that to take it seriously is just inviting him to troll you more. I have a lot of respect for how much Ape commits to his act.

Holy crap look joke up on google and get back to me.,  Hate Dmer's.

AVM and 80 were awesome enough to give me a heads up on DPR modding a game.

I still can't access JN at work except on my phone, but if there's still an opening I'm down to play.

So I'm ... In

AVM and 80 were awesome enough to give me a heads up on DPR modding a game.

I still can't access JN at work except on my phone, but if there's still an opening I'm down to play.

So I'm ... In

:wub: my rival! 

I just end up getting frustrated by these type of games and bow out.  I love DPR but these more complicated variable games are too much for my bacon brain. I'd rather gag on stringy celery to be honest.

You drive a had bargain, but every man has his price.

a06760699f0c8ae9cf49d1d27cdb4c08_full_zp

You're in, right?

You drive a had bargain, but every man has his price.

a06760699f0c8ae9cf49d1d27cdb4c08_full_zp

You're in, right?

I really hate these variable games.  I like more traditional type mafia games.  I will leave this one to the smarter and more logical folks.  I do appreciate the bacon though.

I really hate these variable games.  I like more traditional type mafia games.  I will leave this one to the smarter and more logical folks.  I do appreciate the bacon though.

You drive a hard bargain. A very hard bargain. Let me call my accountant...

How about this:

Holy crap look joke up on google and get back to me.,  Hate Dmer's.

Once upon a time you <3'ed me for quickly doling sh*t back @ Ape without backing down. I'll always cherish those days. And I knew everyone here didn't hate him, but Ape doesn't have the same reputation on DM as he does here. I was speaking in reference to that.

Anyways, I think I'm not welcome here. Sucks, but eh I can see where some of yall are coming from. Wanted to bury the hatchet. Truthfully I did.

Archived