[DPR Mafia] Dia de Muerto - signups for May 12th start.

DPR

Once upon a time you <3'ed me for quickly doling sh*t back @ Ape without backing down. I'll always cherish those days. And I knew everyone here didn't hate him, but Ape doesn't have the same reputation on DM as he does here. I was speaking in reference to that.

Anyways, I think I'm not welcome here. Sucks, but eh I can see where some of yall are coming from. Wanted to bury the hatchet. Truthfully I did.

OMG. I'm fat. I'm in between meals. Cranky hungry Fatman. Look at all my post in this thread. All cramky hungry fatman. Play and enjoy yourself man. I won't be playing in this one. At least until I get to eat something.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it's not you Crusher. I still <3 you. I'm kinda bummed because apparently DPR thinks I'm a pedophiliac. Just typing that out really makes me feel like crap.

I knew me and him didn't have a great history, but I never thought anything like that about him. I just thought he was an a&#036;&#036;hole to me. To think that he really thinks I'd be that despicable... eh anyways yall have fun.

I'll stop talking bad about JN. Sorry if it irritated yall. I should have kept my opinion to myself more.

No, it's not you Crusher. I still <3 you. I'm kinda bummed because apparently DPR thinks I'm a pedophiliac. Just typing that out really makes me feel like crap.

I knew me and him didn't have a great history, but I never thought anything like that about him. I just thought he was an a$$hole to me. To think that he really thinks I'd be that despicable... eh anyways yall have fun.

I'll stop talking bad about JN. Sorry if it irritated yall. I should have kept my opinion to myself more.

No, you should have gotten a better opinion.

Once upon a time you <3'ed me for quickly doling sh*t back @ Ape without backing down. I'll always cherish those days. And I knew everyone here didn't hate him, but Ape doesn't have the same reputation on DM as he does here. I was speaking in reference to that.

Anyways, I think I'm not welcome here. Sucks, but eh I can see where some of yall are coming from. Wanted to bury the hatchet. Truthfully I did.

I hurt the butts over there so badly that you took it upon yourself to come here to see if you could win over the court of public opinion on how disliked I am on DM? LOL

A small, and I mean small, handful of people there don't care for me. Hate? That's exaggerating... like you saying how great a player you are is. The few that don't care for me, don't seem to care for anything other than mood stabilizers and black nail polish. Otherwise I am loved and revered there as I am everywhere I go.

No, you should have gotten a better opinion.

That's what I was trying to do by signing up here :(

I hurt the butts over there so badly that you took it upon yourself to come here to see if you could win over the court of public opinion on how disliked I am on DM? LOL

A small, and I mean small, handful of people there don't care for me. Hate? That's exaggerating... like you saying how great a player you are is. The few that don't care for me, don't seem to care for anything other than mood stabilizers and black nail polish. Otherwise I am loved and revered there as I am everywhere I go.

No, that's not what I was trying to do at all.

I was trying to play here again so that I could try and get a different perspective on the play here. I also realized the DM/JN crosstalk was actually rather abusive and somewhat harmful to both communities. I know I myself am obviously partly to blame for that as I have been vocal about my opinion even recently. I figured I could play here again, and either way stop bashing this place.

I never said people there hated you. Obviously "hate" is a strong word and anyone that used it would hopefully be using it facetiously. I do know a lot of people who are irritated with your persona over there however. This is what I was speaking in reference of.

Why do I get the feeling I'm just turning this into an emo thread lol? I'll stop posting here, out of respect for DPR's wishes. Sorry again for the trash talk from me in the past, I won't contribute to it anymore. Pretty sure yall are all cool people over here, so regardless of my opinion I should have never bashed yall as much as I did. Anyways, yall have fun with the game. Wish I could play, but more than that I kinda wish I hadn't burned my bridges before. Toodles.

I was trying to play here again so that I could try and get a different perspective on the play here. I also realized the DM/JN crosstalk was actually rather abusive and somewhat harmful to both communities. I know I myself am obviously partly to blame for that as I have been vocal about my opinion even recently. I figured I could play here again, and either way stop bashing this place.

I never said people there hated you. Obviously "hate" is a strong word and anyone that used it would hopefully be using it facetiously. I do know a lot of people who are irritated with your persona over there however. This is what I was speaking in reference of.

Why do I get the feeling I'm just turning this into an emo thread lol? I'll stop posting here, out of respect for DPR's wishes. Sorry again for the trash talk from me in the past, I won't contribute to it anymore. Pretty sure yall are all cool people over here, so regardless of my opinion I should have never bashed yall as much as I did. Anyways, yall have fun with the game. Wish I could play, but more then that I kinda wish I hadn't burned my bridges before. Toodles.

Did you "realize" that because that's what I said the other day?

The object of my in-game personna is to irritate people. I'm playing cops and robbers, how many cops get the info they need during an interrogation by cuddling with the potential bad guys? I am equally irritated by the players on your site that don't understand basic logic, or quit games because they got a vanilla role, so, who cares?

Some people are good at arrogant, and some are not. You are not, you should develop a better persona. Something more likable... like that of a poopie.

AVM and 80 were awesome enough to give me a heads up on DPR modding a game.

I still can't access JN at work except on my phone, but if there's still an opening I'm down to play.

So I'm ... In

YES

WELCOME so far:

1. Pac

2. AVM

3. Dorthe

4. LK

5. Lily my sweet

6. Leelou my muffin

7. I28

8. Hally 

9. Nolder

10. JF80 

11. JiF? PLEEZE

12. Wombat. No subs - Just right.

13. SMC! 

14. Crushlove

15. Verbalicious

16. Smash

17. Arsis. heh

WELCOME !

Why do I get the feeling I'm just turning this into an emo thread lol? I'll stop posting here, out of respect for DPR's wishes. Sorry again for the trash talk from me in the past, I won't contribute to it anymore. Pretty sure yall are all cool people over here, so regardless of my opinion I should have never bashed yall as much as I did. Anyways, yall have fun with the game. Wish I could play, but more than that I kinda wish I hadn't burned my bridges before. Toodles.

0wK.gif

One day I'm going to make a game where someone has a machine gun.

They'll have unlimited kills and can kill as many people as they want per phase at any time.

You realize that this person would be invincible, yes?

AVM and 80 were awesome enough to give me a heads up on DPR modding a game.

I still can't access JN at work except on my phone, but if there's still an opening I'm down to play.

So I'm ... In

welcome back SMC !

@DPR I love your games but I am going to back out of this one.  Sorry dude.  The people on DM were jerks about it and you didn't want to host there.  Now the people here are being dicks and I am just not up for a game that has this much negativity in a sign-up thread.  

@DPR I love your games but I am going to back out of this one. Sorry dude. The people on DM were jerks about it and you didn't want to host there. Now the people here are being dicks and I am just not up for a game that has this much negativity in a sign-up thread.

4296-kill-yourself.jpg

@DPR I love your games but I am going to back out of this one.  Sorry dude.  The people on DM were jerks about it and you didn't want to host there.  Now the people here are being dicks and I am just not up for a game that has this much negativity in a sign-up thread.  

No problem.

For what it's worth I changed boards because I need activity and don't want to do replacements or subs. The Scooby game sucked because I allowed that stuff and quickly regretted it. A quick look at recent games on DM was enough to see that inactivity is still a problem. 

I also owed JN a sweet game - I haven't modded here since Jaws.

As far as the back and forth goes, it happens. I've never censored much as a mod and folks usually keep it on the level. Meltdowns and burnouts are part of the deal and can be dealt with. It's all part of the game.

The DM players weren't that bad - it was just kind of funny because the players that have complained the most about trash talk were the first to jump in. 

Regardless, do what works for you.

Mission accomplished.

@DPR "barber, you may proceed"

Archived