What will Jets do w/pick at 18?

SouthernJet

What will Jets do w/pick at 18?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What will Jets do w/pick at 18?

• Stay at 18 and select player
    • Trade up
    • Trade down

I dont think there are lot of opportunities to trade up. There might be one scenario in which the JETS could trade up.

I dont think many teams behind the JETS find value in moving up to #18. Thats why team like Ravens are advertising their #17 openly to generate some interest.

So end of the day i see the JETS staying put and draft BPA at #18.

I think the only player they'd trade up for is Evans, but only if he slips a bit. Otherwise I guess they pick Odell Beckham.

I think so, too. I think Idzik, in his heart of hearts, is praying that Beckham is on the board at 18 and Roby is on the board at 49.

If Beckham, Dennard, Clinton-dix, Pryor, Ebron are taken, they'll trade down to the eagles for their 22nd pick because they'll want Cooks. Then I think we take Fuller with that pick. 

Book it

I can't see us not taking Cooks, especially after missing out on Tavon last year. 

Personally, I'd be psyched.

I can't see us not taking Cooks, especially after missing out on Tavon last year. 

Personally, I'd be psyched.

You know, I'm watching his film right now and I've watched in before. I think the reason I'm not sold on him is because I don't see crazy potential in him as I see in Marqise Lee. I think what I'm watching in his game tapes is more than what he'll be capable of in the NFL. I think he's a great college player, but I can't picture it translating into what we'll expect from him as a first rounder in the NFL. I think Idzik will see this too and go for the BPA like he's been saying, and I don't believe Cooks would be the best guy available.

I think if we go WR in the first, its OBJ.

But hey, I could be 100% wrong and if we draft him, I'll pray I am wrong.

Is Kyle Fuller good?

I see Latimer being brought up a lot, but know less than zero about him. Do you think the interest is real, or is he on the ol' hype train?

Jets' interest in both is real for sure. No strong opinions on either, but objectively speaking would regard this as comparable value to the Beckham/Roby start.

I see Latimer being brought up a lot, but know less than zero about him. Do you think the interest is real, or is he on the ol' hype train?

Latimer looks real to me. Very productive, great measurables. Matt Waldman who writes the rookie scouting portfolio has him as his #4 WR behind Watkins, Beckham, and Evans

Archived