braday (merged)

Lizard King

Lol! That tintin look really suits him... Butt ugly! The pants says the pic must be a few years old since that fashion went out of style long ago in Europe. Red pants is traditionally only ok if you have sailed accross the Atlantic, did he? Anyway he really should seek help. Man can't dress for sh*t!

Ps. Why is it that whenever an american guy dresses really ugly/"metrosexual" you automatically say European style? We normally dress way better than you guys. Your suits are big enough for two.. The fabric is often crap etc.

Ps. Why is it that whenever an american guy dresses really ugly/"metrosexual" you automatically say European style? We normally dress way better than you guys. Your suits are big enough for two.. The fabric is often crap etc.

You're right.  Saying Brady is dressing "European" is an insult to an entire continent.  Brady's sense of style is the absolute worst.  Whatafag.

You're right. Saying Brady is dressing "European" is an insult to an entire continent. Brady's sense of style is the absolute worst. Whatafag.

Agree!

I don't care how hot of a piece of ass I'm running with...there is no chance in hell I'm getting the munchkin gang hair cut and wearing that outfit.

LOL.  The Munchkins were ahead of their time in a lot of ways.  

I guess I am in the minority, but I think in Bro Code Math, having your left hand cupping the hiney of a super model > dressing like a queen.

It may be cupping her ass, but it doesn't appear to be making contact, almost like he is afraid to actually touch her ass.

Archived