Win a brand-new Nike-brand Revis jersey from the JetNation podcast crew: GUESS THE PICK

T0mShane

Who wouldn't like a now-ironic Darrelle Revis #24 Jets jersey to, I dunno, burn or feed to their Rottweiler?

WELL DON'T LOOK NOW BECAUSE HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO SCOOP ONE UP COURTESY OF JETNATION AND JETNATION RADIO!!!!

All you have to do is correctly guess the name of the FIRST PLAYER THE NY JETS PICK IN THE 2014 NFL DRAFT. All correct entries will be put into a drawing, whereby a winner will be chosen.

So, post your guesses in this thread, or tweet them to us @JetNationRadio with the hashtag #JNDraft, or better yet, call in tomorrow at 8 with your guesses.

Good luck!

(Pics to follow)

More precisely, it's what I bring to the show.

It's all your boyfriend's fault. He could have signed Revis and made that jersey worth something, instead there's a pool going on how you're going to off yourself when he drafts a cornerback at 18. I got "toaster in the bathtub".

It's all your boyfriend's fault. He could have signed Revis and made that jersey worth something, instead there's a pool going on how you're going to off yourself when he drafts a cornerback at 18. I got "toaster in the bathtub".

I'll put $2,000 on "fall from height."

I'll put $2,000 on "fall from height."

Auto-erotic asphyxiation 

Yeah, but then we'd be competing for the Rhodes reebok jersey

Archived