80's "Pick the Song" - Trial Run

Jetsfan80

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Battle?

• AC/DC - "Rock 'n Roll Train"
    • The Rolling Stones - "Doom and Gloom"
    • GFY - this is a stupid idea

The time between the draft and the NFL season is probably the worst time of the year from an NFL fan perspective.  With this in mind, I've decided to try something here.

Every few days, some time after the draft ends and the malaise commences, I will post 2 songs from which you can choose 1.  I may set it up in some sort of "bracket" format to make it more interesting, but for now, the goal will simply be for people to choose which one they prefer.  There will also be some theme involved, such as "Better metal song", "Better guitar solo", etc.  

I offer you three options in this poll.  Song A, Song B, or "GFY".  GFY is intended for people who think this is a stupid idea that I shouldn't run with.  I will take this into account.  

So here's the first battle:

# 1:  The Old, Washed up Legends Making New Songs Battle

AC/DC's "Rock 'n' Roll Train" vs. The Rolling Stones' "Doom and Gloom"

AC/DC - "Rock 'n Roll Train

The Rollins Stones - "Doom and Gloom"

The time between the draft and the NFL season is probably the worst time of the year from an NFL fan perspective.  With this in mind, I've decided to try something here.

Every few days, some time after the draft ends and the malaise commences, I will post 2 songs from which you can choose 1.  I may set it up in some sort of "bracket" format to make it more interesting, but for now, the goal will simply be for people to choose which one they prefer.  There will also be some theme involved, such as "Better metal song", "Better guitar solo", etc.  

I offer you three options in this poll.  Song A, Song B, or "GFY".  GFY is intended for people who think this is a stupid idea that I shouldn't run with.  I will take this into account.  

So here's the first battle:

# 1:  The Old, Washed up Legends Making New Songs Battle

AC/DC's "Rock 'n' Roll Train" vs. The Rolling Stones' "Doom and Gloom"

AC/DC - "Rock 'n Roll Train

The Rollins Stones - "Doom and Gloom"

I didn't read this. I voted though... you'll never guess what I picked. 

Lol, Peter Gabriel understood MTV, though.

http://youtu.be/CnVf1ZoCJSo

I just can't believe that the guy who did Red Rain and Games Without Frontiers made Sledgehammer and Big Words

What a precipitous drop off.

I just can't believe that the guy who did Red Rain and Games Without Frontiers made Sledgehammer and Big Words

What a precipitous drop off.

In your eyes.

The light. The heat.

Your eyes.

I am complete.

Your eyes.

I see the doorways.

Your eyes.

To a thousand churches.

In your eyes.

The light. The heat.

Your eyes.

I am complete.

Your eyes.

I see the doorways.

Your eyes.

To a thousand churches.

I didn't know you felt that way. Let's run away to Vermont and open a B&B.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived