predict Jets 1st pick

Joe Jets fan

Having a hard time predicting best avaiable WR or CB, but I'm gonna' say they go with the game breaking WR they've lacked forever...Cooks.

If jets trade up, it'll be either Evans or Ebron. If they stay put, it'll be denard. If they move down, it'll be OBJ.

OBJ is not hitting the top half of the draft (unless Raiders pick him up? Surprised? DHB over Crabtree)

they had a couple of meetings with Lee. I will say Lee

I think Lee could be a prime target if they opt to trade down. If both Cooks and Lee are on the board, along with a CB or two, I could see them aggressively looking to move.

Trade down with Oakland or Cleveland. If they both pass on QB early - they'll be looking to leapfrog Arizona at #20 to get Carr or Bridgewater.

Lets say we trade back with Oakland.

#18 (900) + our 6th #195 (13.4)

[for]

#28 (660) + their 3rd #67 (255) 

R1 #28 = Cody Latimer, WR

R2 #49 = Autsin Sef-Jenks, TE

R3 #67 = CB

R3 #80 = WR

R4 #104 = OL

R4 #115 = S

R4 #137c =

etc, etc... 

I don't mock too deep, because I just don't know my stuff - but I do know this draft is loaded with WR. I could see the first 4 picks we make being CB, WR, WR, TE, in no particular order. That trade back netting us an extra 3rd would be huge. It would also allow us to use some of our day 3 scraps to make small moves up/down to make sure we get exactly the guys Idzik wants.

Having all these picks also means we can take a QB in the middle without any pressure for that guy to be a savior. 

u never know, but bills/lions like him and no way in hell do Giants pass him up IMHO

I would expect the Giants to go for a the best available OL. Bills are the wild card here. The drafted EJ Manuel in the 1st round last year.

Still wontbe surprised if he falls all the way down to #18.

I would expect the Giants to go for a the best available OL. Bills are the wild card here. The drafted EJ Manuel in the 1st round last year.

Still wontbe surprised if he falls all the way down to #18.

maybe, but bills/lions (ex saints OC now OC, so he now knows what a hybrid TE can do) giants, ravens and steelers are all interested in ebron, ,i just dont see him slipping past 5 teams ot get to us,, doesnt mean I want to trade TOO much to go up and get him though, ,I just am content to trust Idzik at this point :)

Archived