The Official Draft Thread (1st Round)

Maxman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WRECKS RYAN, DEFENSIVE MASTERMIND!

But..he needs ALL THE TOP PICKS so he can beat the Pats once every 3 or 4 years by the score of 13-10 when Brady is hurt.

Reminded of the George  Carlin joke that despite being all knowing, all seeing and all powerful God is kinda bad with money sue he needs yours and plenty of it.

WERE DOOMED. 

Miami reaches hard.

Yup.

Buffalo mortgaging their future, in a year when NE loaded up for a run, and Miami still doing everything wrong... meanwhile, the Jets quietly build a monster that is going to suddenly eat Tom Brady's ******* lunch.

Same. 

I think we'll get the WR everyone wants in R2. The position is so deep... you can get legit prospects mid-R2. 

Pryor starts D1, that is huge. 

I think Dennard goes here to Saints, btw.

dennard or cooks

Idzik trying to copy Seattle example with hard hitting  safety

Russell Wilson is about 6 feet and not as mobile nor possesses not as strong an arm as some kid from Texas A&M.they just passed on. So we're beating the Pats with Smith or Vick fumbling or getting INTed. HOW IS THIS GONNA WORK WITHOUT A REAL QB?

reposting the Jets visit list. Think we're looking at a TE or corner in the 2nd round.I think the WRs are we'd look at there would be gone by then.

Quarterback: Jimmy Garoppolo (Eastern Illinois), Logan Thomas (Virginia Tech), Tom Savage (Pittsburgh).

Running Back: Dri Archer (Kent State)

Wide receiver: Odell Beckham Jr. (LSU), Kelvin Benjamin (Florida State), John Brown (Pittsburg State), Brandin Cooks (Oregon State), Mike Evans (Texas A&M), Jarvis Landry (LSU), Marqise Lee (USC), Walt Powell (Murray State), Paul Richardson (Colorado).

Tight end: Jace Amaro (Texas Tech), Eric Ebron (North Carolina), C.J. Fiedorowicz (Iowa), Troy Niklas (Notre Dame), Austin Seferian-Jenkins (Washington).

Linebacker: Kevin Pierre-Louis (Boston College).

Cornerback: Darqueze Dennard (Michigan State), Kyle Fuller (Virginia Tech), Justin Gilbert (Oklahoma State), Dexter Mcdougle (Maryland), Keith McGill (Utah), Bradley Roby (Ohio State), Jason Verrett (TCU).

Outside linebacker/defensive end: Demarcus Lawrence (Boise State).

Safety: Deone Bucannon (Washington State), Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (Alabama), Calvin Pryor (Louisville).

WRECKS RYAN, DEFENSIVE MASTERMIND!

But..he needs ALL THE TOP PICKS so he can beat the Pats once every 3 or 4 years by the score of 13-10 when Brady is hurt.

Reminded of the George  Carlin joke that despite being all knowing, all seeing and all powerful God is kinda bad with money sue he needs yours and plenty of it.

WERE DOOMED. 

the jets were 8-8 last year.   they are a S, CB, and WR away from competing this season.     the Safety is taken car of and now they have 11 picks to fill 2 holes and build depth at OL and LB.   

I am still pissed they passed on Manziel, would have liked to see them roll the dice.  

Same. 

I think we'll get the WR everyone wants in R2. The position is so deep... you can get legit prospects mid-R2. 

Pryor starts D1, that is huge. 

I think Dennard goes here to Saints, btw.

I freely admit I know little about the draft class other than generalities I've read. And the draft is supposed to be stupid-deep at WR. It's silly to take the 4th WR off the board with our round 1 pick when the position is 3 rounds deep and there (allegedly) isn't much dropoff from the #4 to #9 WR (or the top few TEs after Ebron).

All the same, I hope this kid is the studbeast he looked like in clips. Because it's round 1 and he IS a safety.

Russell Wilson is about 6 feet and not as mobile nor possesses not as strong an arm as some kid from Texas A&M.they just passed on. So we're beating the Pats with Smith or Vick fumbling or getting INTed. HOW IS THIS GONNA WORK WITHOUT A REAL QB?

It wont we will be 2009 all over again

Archived