With the 18th Pick, the NY Jets select - Blake Bortles?!?!!?

Latinlawyer

SJ, I was thinking the same thing. It means Smith gets traded and Vick becomes our starter. Honestly, I think Bortles is a better prospect than Smith. Actually I think Bridgewater and Bortles are better than Smith. However, I will continue to support Geno...no excuses this year, the weapons are way better and he as a year under his belt.  

U faggots.....taking a qb is the wise move. Cut simms. Thedogkiller is only temporary anyways

Dereck Carr with the 1 st

A wr in the 2 nd and a ss/cb in the 3

OMG Dick Kotite sighting

This forum would explode, I would throw up, and we would be mediocre again this year and who knows for how long going forward. I think Idzik has a plan and I don't think it involves drafting a QB in the first round this year.

U faggots.....taking a qb is the wise move. Cut simms. Thedogkiller is only temporary anyways

Dereck Carr with the 1 st

A wr in the 2 nd and a ss/cb in the 3

Totally agree (although I would want to keep Simms and cut Geno or Vick). Bortles or Garrapolo would be good too. Smith would be a 4th round pick in this draft.

Wow..the F word...holy smokes. dickkotite bringing the curses.

Listen, you do't pass up a potential franchse qb. That being said, if Bortles has a BAP grade of 12 and a CB/WR has a grade of 15, according to plan, you would take Bortles. However, I hope Idzik would listen to every possible trade offer and take one to move back maybe 4-5 slots before taking Bortles. If however, the trade is to move back to 30, then I don't think we should do it...

Wow..the F word...holy smokes. dickkotite bringing the curses.

Listen, you do't pass up a potential franchse qb. That being said, if Bortles has a BAP grade of 12 and a CB/WR has a grade of 15, according to plan, you would take Bortles. However, I hope Idzik would listen to every possible trade offer and take one to move back maybe 4-5 slots before taking Bortles. If however, the trade is to move back to 30, then I don't think we should do it...

Ll, i think its great that you studied hard and passed the bar exam. Good for you

I've seen mocks with Bortles dropping past the Jets. I've seen a mock with Anthony Barr slipping past the Jets, too, and I think that's even less likely.

Slats, i hear you are a great cook. I also hear you volunteer at north shore animal league. Great stuff

Jeez.. This is like a blast from the past for me w dickkotite, bitonti, southern jet, bitonti, tomshane.

I'm proud to say I was one of the original JI defectors ('04?, '05?, '06? )

Life got busy but this god awful long wait on the draft has kept me checking JETNATION on a daily basis, maybe I'll stick around If kotite stays funny.

Back to the thread ... I've decided garrapolo would be a better QB than Bortles.

But... If we stay put, I'd like to see Barr, Calvin Pryor, or an OL be the pick

Archived