Thoughts on Calvin Pryor

Freemanm

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we drafted two. one in the 6th and one in the 7th rd. Not much to work with there

It was actually a 5th and 7th, and really, the 7th rounder looks pretty good. But T0m isn't really one for honest debate. He's a sound bite man.

Yeah, I've reached the acceptance stage with it. He doesn't seem likely to outright bust, and there are enough positives to think that he'll be a plus contributor at minimum for years to come.

We certainly have enough work tied up in the pick. In addition to three of the four first-rounders this year, we scouted four of the five safeties that went in the first two rounds (and a bunch more besides) last year too. For whatever it's worth Pryor was our guy.  

It was actually a 5th and 7th, and really, the 7th rounder looks pretty good. But T0m isn't really one for honest debate. He's a sound bite man.

Josh bush was a 6th and Allen was a 7th. (pick 187) Not that It's really all that important of course.  :D

Truth is I liked Allen better then and I like him better now. I think he's a pretty good football player. 7th rd gem.  

Bush has left me meh. 

Josh bush was a 6th and Allen was a 7th. (pick 187) Not that It's really all that important of course.  :D

Truth is I liked Allen better then and I like him better now. I think he's a pretty good football player. 7th rd gem.  

Bush has left me meh.

You win. That's what I get for trusting my memory. Bush was the first of three sixth rounders.

Either way, we agree, Shane sucks. :)

You win. That's what I get for trusting my memory. Bush was the first of three sixth rounders.

Either way, we agree, Shane sucks. :)

Memory… What a wonderful land of fantasy and miracles. The land where everything is possible.   ahhhhhhhhh 

:D

Hey man, I just said I wanted the Jets to draft Flash Gordon with this pick. soooooo…. there's that. 

Archived