2nd Round Pick - Who Do You Want

New York Mick

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Jace Amaro is available this has to be the pick. I had him slightly better than Ebron since he is a true TE. Plus keep him away from the Patriots.

I remember when we took Vernon Gholston to keep him away from the Pats. That worked out great.

Amaro is a WR in a TE body, I think I'd probably prefer a straight-up WR, all things being equal. Maybe take a chance on a guy like Colt Lyerla with one of their many late round picks. I think Rex and Idzik would prefer a TE who can make an impact blocking in the running game as well as catch passes, though.

I like lots of guys here. Attaochu, Van Noy, Murphy, Lawrence, Chris Smith, Kareem Martin. I would go Latimer over Martin over Amaro over the rest at 49.

I had no clue that Martin did what he did at the combine and his pro days. Forgot Latimer was available, would take him over Amaro pretty easily. 

Amaro's supposed to be decent at blocking in space for screens and such if blocking is such a big deal.

I had no clue that Martin did what he did at the combine and his pro days. Forgot Latimer was available, would take him over Amaro pretty easily. 

Amaro's supposed to be decent at blocking in space for screens and such if blocking is such a big deal.

Means nothing, but Amaro played in the same college offense Geno did.

Archived