The Official Draft Thread (Day Two)

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

--Jets draft Dexter McDougle --Homer Jets fan googles Dexter McDougle -- Homer Jets fan finds blurb on Rotoworld re: McDougle --Homer Jets fan espouses greatness of Dexter McDougle.

You people have no idea if these guys would have truly been available later on. The draft boards you see are terrible.

Jace Amaro ‏@J_ACER22  20h You're going to regret that. I promise with all my heart you will.   Amaro's reaction to not being a 1st round pick.   Love it!!!!

Am I the only one more worried about our CB situation than our offense? With that being said, a move up for Jace Amaro or Marqius Lee would be great, maybe Stanley Jean Baptiste in the third? Could fit the Browner mold opposite milliner

Am I the only one more worried about our CB situation than our offense? With that being said, a move up for Jace Amaro or Marqius Lee would be great, maybe Stanley Jean Baptiste in the third? Could fit the Browner mold opposite milliner

Stay put. Lee is overrated. Draft Niklas or Matthews. CB can be addressed in the middle rounds. Milliner, Walls, Wilson, etc will all benefit from better safety play. Need to go WR and TE next two rounds.

No trade up. There are 5 good looking WRs in this round, 3 TEs and we can go CB in r3.

Jean Baptiste is some Mayock mocked to Seattle in r1. I was hoping for him in r3

Grab Lee early 2nd. I like Jean Baptiste in 3rd if he's still there... I agree obviously CB needs to be addressed in the next 2 rounds, if it's CB or TE CB is the more dire need. 

Jean Baptiste in round three would be ideal- physical corner with height

Stay put. Lee is overrated. Draft Niklas or Matthews. CB can be addressed in the middle rounds. Milliner, Walls, Wilson, etc will all benefit from better safety play. Need to go WR and TE next two rounds.

This is true.

Traded a 3rd round pick and didn't even taken the best defensive lineman on the board. Not really a nice move.

There is a difference between regaining sanity and completely sane.

I still think its a good need move and they got a guy with slight value. I thought he was bottom first round material.