The Official Draft Thread (Day Two)

Maxman

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one more worried about our CB situation than our offense? With that being said, a move up for Jace Amaro or Marqius Lee would be great, maybe Stanley Jean Baptiste in the third? Could fit the Browner mold opposite milliner

Am I the only one more worried about our CB situation than our offense? With that being said, a move up for Jace Amaro or Marqius Lee would be great, maybe Stanley Jean Baptiste in the third? Could fit the Browner mold opposite milliner

Stay put. Lee is overrated. Draft Niklas or Matthews. CB can be addressed in the middle rounds. Milliner, Walls, Wilson, etc will all benefit from better safety play. Need to go WR and TE next two rounds.

Grab Lee early 2nd. I like Jean Baptiste in 3rd if he's still there... I agree obviously CB needs to be addressed in the next 2 rounds, if it's CB or TE CB is the more dire need. 

Jean Baptiste in round three would be ideal- physical corner with height

Traded a 3rd round pick and didn't even taken the best defensive lineman on the board. Not really a nice move.

There is a difference between regaining sanity and completely sane.

I still think its a good need move and they got a guy with slight value. I thought he was bottom first round material.

Archived