The Official Draft Thread (Day Two)

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

--Jets draft Dexter McDougle --Homer Jets fan googles Dexter McDougle -- Homer Jets fan finds blurb on Rotoworld re: McDougle --Homer Jets fan espouses greatness of Dexter McDougle.

You people have no idea if these guys would have truly been available later on. The draft boards you see are terrible.

Jace Amaro ‏@J_ACER22  20h You're going to regret that. I promise with all my heart you will.   Amaro's reaction to not being a 1st round pick.   Love it!!!!

What would you like to bet none of the next 10 picks will be an opening day starter and 4 wont be on the roster.

I just ******* said people aren't picking opening day starters in round 3. STFU 

A solid move would be to take Phillip Gaines with our next pick. 

I was just reading scouting reports, trying to figure out who fits Rex's def best... I just don't know enough about the nuances here, but this guy's scouting report made it sound like he should have been gone in R2

but really hoping for moncreif, Jackson, or borland

Moncrief will  be there I think(hope). As will Mcgill. I wonder what Idzik does. I'm hoping Gabe isn't the pick. O line rd 4 and beyond.

Whup… There goes Borland. 

I hope this is the new philosophy here now, it wasn't when Woodhead was cut in order to keep pukey face guy... The Pats are one of the truest followers of that "everyone is equal no matter where you were drafted" philosophy.

I think it is.  I hope it is more than anything.  But I do think they will keep people based on what they can offer going forward.

It's amazing how the grades on NFL and other sites are completely obliterated at this point.

I'm dying to see this pick. This is where I really think the difference between Idzik and Tanny (and previous GMs) can be established. If he can draft guys in these mid-rounds that are role-players in their rookie year and starters by their 2nd year, it'd be huge for this organization.

Gone would be the days of plugging a litany of holes every off-season, and instead we'd be doing what the other perennial winners are doing, sitting back and being the rich getting richer. Look at SF and Denver's drafts, or Baltimore and Pittsburgh almost every year. No desperation in their game.