The Official Draft Thread (Day Two)

Maxman

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was never making it to us, so I don't feel burned. On the plus side, we've still got a great shot at the entire next tier of WRs and Amaro is still available. I still think the draft is taking shape that favors where we pick here.

I agree. ALl the D  and O line as well as QB's are good for us. I would hate to see a WR run right about now. 

I would be stoked (is that still a word?) with Amaro, Matthews and to a lesser degree Moncrief with this pick.  

I expect guys like Tuitt, Nix, Jernigan and Ealy to go before we pick, which should cover about half the picks before us. 

I think we'll have our pick of Gabe Jackson, McGill, Matthews, Amaro, Niklas... I'm getting curious where Garrapolo is on our board.

I expect guys like Tuitt, Nix, Jernigan and Ealy to go before we pick, which should cover about half the picks before us.

I think we'll have our pick of Gabe Jackson, McGill, Matthews, Amaro, Niklas... I'm getting curious where Garrapolo is on our board.

Garrapolo? Is he better than geno day 1 of camp?

LOL The Seahawks are believing their own press. It's alright, we'll just hit bingos with our fifth rounders.

Hahaha... they're just dealing with the reality that they're going to have to start paying all the previous year bingos...

unrelated, tons of trades so far today... the later rounds are so much more entertaining than the first round... ******* ESPN and NFLN always have 1-2 player narrative that they hammer into your face in round 1, it sucks.... this is fun though, teams are ping-ponging all over the place... 

Garrapolo? Is he better than geno day 1 of camp?

Dunno. I mostly say it, because I'm curious how serious Idzik is about BPA.

I think we should absolutely not take a QB right now, but I won't deny I'm curious. I'd be more inclined to grab Tom Savage on D3, and keep him out of New England.

Archived