The Official Draft Thread (Day Two)

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

--Jets draft Dexter McDougle --Homer Jets fan googles Dexter McDougle -- Homer Jets fan finds blurb on Rotoworld re: McDougle --Homer Jets fan espouses greatness of Dexter McDougle.

You people have no idea if these guys would have truly been available later on. The draft boards you see are terrible.

Jace Amaro ‏@J_ACER22  20h You're going to regret that. I promise with all my heart you will.   Amaro's reaction to not being a 1st round pick.   Love it!!!!

Nah, I do. I just try to hate everyone so I don't get my hopes up for when someone else takes him. It would be nice to have a tall, quick TE here for once. Cumberland sucks. I don't care what anyone says. He sucks.

Wait.. so do you hate Cumberland or are you just saying that because you love him?  I'm confused now

• Upvote 1

cant imagine he gets by the steelers and the ravens

Hmph.  Mayock has him rated like 45...so maybe I just thought he was rated higher for some reason.

I want Amaro.  I'm locked in. 

jets have PLENTY of good players to choose from here

Seriously, this draft is just so much more talented than last year. I'm reading scouting reports like crazy that all say "can start as rookie", hell teams are still gettting R1 value with some of this picks, while last year R2 was mostly project type players if I remember right.