Who do you want in round 4?

Sully80

We have 3 picks in this round, one of which is in the top five in the round, I think a guy like Martavias Bryant in the 4th would be an absolute steal. Still not sold on our secondary, hopefully McDougale turns out to be the player Rex and Idzik believe he is but I think just about everyone on this board is a little skeptic, guys like McGill and Gaines were on the board so it's clear the Jets felt strongly about him. If you do take Bryant I think you look at OLB and ILB as well as interior OL. I could also see Mettenberger or Tahj Boyd being drafted by us tomorrow as well, should be another interesting day with the possiblility of adding 9 new JETS to the roster.

I doubt they add another corner at least not until round 6/7, I really hope I'm wrong cause I like Keith McGill and if he's there in the 4th at our second pick I think it'd be dumb to not even consider it, worst comes to worst at 6 '3" with 4.5 speed I think he'd be a great coverage safety to play opposite Pryor

I doubt they add another corner at least not until round 6/7, I really hope I'm wrong cause I like Keith McGill and if he's there in the 4th at our second pick I think it'd be dumb to not even consider it, worst comes to worst at 6 '3" with 4.5 speed I think he'd be a great coverage safety to play opposite Pryor

We have 3 4th rounders, if either Desir or McGill are there I say we pull the trigger on one of them.

We have 3 4th rounders, if either Desir or McGill are there I say we pull the trigger on one of them.

I really hope you're right but we'd be naive to think that the jets aren't enamored with McDougale considering his value in the third and the Jets deciding to take him over all corners mentioned in this thread. Still think McGill is a great pick in the 4th though, even if McDougale is the real deal.

I really hope you're right but we'd be naive to think that the jets aren't enamored with McDougale considering his value in the third and the Jets deciding to take him over all corners mentioned in this thread. Still think McGill is a great pick in the 4th though, even if McDougale is the real deal.

For our sake I hope I'm right as well, but chances are you're right... They have to have A LOT of faith in McDougle to take him so high. Let's just hope he is the real deal.

They must have a lot of faith in Steven Hill as well. Only 23 years old right? We knew he was really raw coming out of G Tech and was a development.

But still. WR. OLB. OG. QB - you know Tahj Boyd is coming so just be ready. Rex loves Clemson.

They must have a lot of faith in Steven Hill as well. Only 23 years old right? We knew he was really raw coming out of G Tech and was a development.

But still. WR. OLB. OG. QB - you know Tahj Boyd is coming so just be ready. Rex loves Clemson.

Oh god please no.

I'd take this

DAVID YANKEY STANFORD
QB TOM SAVAGE PITTSBURGH
CB E.J. GAINES MISSOURI
WR BRANDON COLEMAN RUTGERS
GABE IKARD OKLAHOMA
OLB DENICOS ALLEN MICHIGAN STATE
WR T.J. JONES NOTRE DAME
OT MATT PATCHA BOSTON COLLEGE
ILB MAX BULLOUGH MICHIGAN STATE

Some combination of:

CB: Keith McGill, Utah

CB: Marcus Roberson, Florida

WR: Martavis Bryant, Clemson

WR: Bruce Ellington, South Carolina

WR: Jarred Abbrederis, Wisconsin

G: Cyril Richardson, Baylor

G: David Yankey, Stanford

T: Cameron Flemming, Stanford

Some combination of:

CB: Keith McGill, Utah

CB: Marcus Roberson, Florida

WR: Martavis Bryant, Clemson

WR: Bruce Ellington, South Carolina

WR: Jarren Abbrederis, Wisconsin

G: Cyril Richardson, Baylor

G: David Yankey, Stanford

T: Cameron Flemming, Stanford

This is a good list

David Yankey,

Dakota Dozier

Christian Jones

Craig Loston

Bruce Ellington

Martavis Bryant

in that order

Strong list. I'd be very happy with those names. QB wouldn't bother me either.

Still like my Florida boys. Can't believe they're all slipping.

Lot of good names in this thread, a lot of talent left. Bryant and McGill top my list. Throw in their favorite guard and/or QB.

Steelers took the guy I really wanted in the fourth, Dri Archer. :(

Today should good with all the picks we stockpiled. I really hope Idzik looks like a genius with the McDougle pick cause taking a injury prone corner, who only played 3 games, most people haven't heard of was a ballsy move. Especially with Moncrief, Gabe Jackson and Archer there. I'd be good with a lot of the names listed here

Archived