And We're Back! - Day 3 Draft Thread

slats

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which nfl team's draft board are u looking at to define them as a reach?

No teams. The experts. Could the experts be wrong? Sure. Idzik could be right. It's just a lot to ask, to be drafting 6th-7th round projected players in the 3rd and 4th and expect us to believe that other teams secretly have them as high as the Jets.

No teams. The experts. Could the experts be wrong? Sure. Idzik could be right. It's just a lot to ask, to be drafting 6th-7th round projected players in the 3rd and 4th and expect us to believe that other teams secretly have them as high as the Jets.

Maybe if you give Woody a hummer and ask Tanny nicely, he'll come back.

I like our draft for the most part other than McDougle and Saunders... They're were too far of a reach for me. Especially McDougle when so many good CBs were on the board like McGill, Desir, and Breeland. I do like Amaro, and Dozier a lot though. Pryor has a lot of potential but he needs to be used right.

Idzik's short history drafting in the mid rounds is bad, and it really doesn't look like this year is any different. I'm cool with Dozier but as of now I think he really blew a great opportunity in the past two rounds. The McDougle pick is a joke and passing on Bryant and Ellington was dumb.

How come teams like the Steelers, Niners, and Ravens consistently get players in the 4th that should've went in the 2nd, and guys in the 5th that were supposed to go in the 3rd, and so on. But we consistently take guys in the 3rd that should've went in the 6th and so on.

And those teams are always good, and we always suck. Really, is it that hard!?!?!

We're reaching in all likelihood, but seattle flat out does not give a sh*t about perceived consensus when it comes to draft picks either. Idzik must have a similar mentality with it. I dunno. I've been very skeptical of waiting as long as we did for a WR so we'll see i guess. I think we're going to regret not grabbing one of the top tier WRs out of this draft.

Archived