And We're Back! - Day 3 Draft Thread

slats

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McDougle is certainly not good enough to justify passing on Turner and Jackson and taking one of the other several CBs that went in the 4th, who are all better anyways. And healthier.

Agreed, but Seattle found Thurmond this way, so who knows? Either way, he's drafting like he's in a long-term rebuild.

Agreed, but Seattle found Thurmond this way, so who knows? Either way, he's drafting like he's in a long-term rebuild.

I think he's drafted like he smothered himself in honey and baby oil and picking names out of an ice cream filled Seattle Mariners batting helmet.

Surprisingly, Rex appears to have had his way again with the draft. Defense in 2 of the first 3 picks. We get a nice TE prospect and then offensive scraps thereafter. Hopefully, one of those WR's can return kicks.

3 pass catchers with the first 5 picks.

McDougle is certainly not good enough to justify passing on Turner and Jackson and taking one of the other several CBs that went in the 4th, who are all better anyways. And healthier.

How come the Jets haven't hired you?

Jacoby Ford seems to  be Saunders- that pick is puzzling

This whole damn draft is puzzling.

How do we pass on Martavis Bryant for a 5-9 165 pound Um WR ? I mean why go after the 6-4 guy that would be stupid right ? Saunders is a kick returner for us I guess.

I also guess this team is fine with Geno Smith since we passed on every QB in this draft.

How come the Jets haven't hired you?

Archived