And We're Back! - Day 3 Draft Thread

slats

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can't afford me.

Damn budget cuts. Anyway I heard the Jets are firing their scouting staff after this year and will purchase a years subscription to ESPN And Kipers insight. This way they will always get an A for their draft and have no reaches. Down side is you guys won't have anything to bitch about and it will be the death of Jetnation.

He most certainly does not have Tavon Austin/Desean Jackson speed.

But at repeatably 4.4 (saw one 4.37) certainly quick enough to work in MM's offense and  be a solid change of pace for a 4th round pick. More quick than deep speed.  I'll take it.  

Damn budget cuts. Anyway I heard the Jets are firing their scouting staff after this year and will purchase a years subscription to ESPN And Kipers insight. This way they will always get an A for their draft and have no reaches. Down side is you guys won't have anything to bitch about and it will be the death of Jetnation.

RG0BS1U.gif

But at repeatably 4.4 (saw one 4.37) certainly quick enough to work in MM's offense and be a solid change of pace for a 4th round pick. More quick than deep speed. I'll take it.

Yeah, it's a "who knows?" deal, I guess. I'd imagine the plan is to get him up to 190 and hope he becomes Victor Cruz in two years.

It's been fun watching Jets fans of Twitter talk each other into loving every draft pick.

Coincidentally, every player is "a beast."

And you are the exact opposite no matter who the Jets pick

Yeah, it's a "who knows?" deal, I guess. I'd imagine the plan is to get him up to 190 and hope he becomes Victor Cruz in two years.

A little time with this group and he will be at fighting weight in no time.    

Archived