What is espn trying to do putting Michael Sam with his boyfriend at his side bitting his nail?

DRJETS

Imagine a GM watching that scene on tv, how scare they will be drafting him knowing how disruptive it can be in the locker.   I know he got some talent rushing the QB but I will be surprise if he get drafted.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The issue with GMs isn't that he is gay it is the media storm that follows for a relatively insignificant player. Imagine any vultures in the NY media if the Jets draft Sam, I could totally see some journalist out there who would just LOVE to bait a Jets player into making a controversial comment to stir up a crapstorm. The circus would be back in town and it would include more than just sports media.

You are a better human being than most pro players, for sure. 

txs but if you get down to it, I'm sure plenty of "straight" players are into weird stuff we just don't need to know about because it just doesn't matter

sexual orientation, preference, whatever should not have anything to do with pro sports

I couldn't care less

ESPN are the ones who set up and are milking this for a story line. He and his agents shouldn't have agreed to it. Its just going to reinforce a GM's worry that it's too much attention for a guy with serious question marks as a football player.

BTW if the OP saw this moment live then he is infected and highly contagious.

Tell me DRJETS - how...fabulous...is your outfit today? 1-10 works fine, just trying to gauge how quickly the virus acts. If you don't reply I am going to assume 12 seconds.  

BTW if the OP saw this moment live then he is infected and highly contagious.

Tell me DRJETS - how...fabulous...is your outfit today? 1-10 works fine, just trying to gauge how quickly the virus acts. If you don't reply I am going to assume 12 seconds.  

Say what?

Archived