Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The **** is this sh*t? DPR tell this dead mother ****er to shut the **** up please.

Psshhh... You've been working PM language angles all game, and yet somehow you missed reading how poison works? I think not. 

Current Vote Count

Arsis (1) - Nolder

Nolder (6) - 80, Hess, Arsis, Ape, Lia, Lizard

Lia (1) - SMC

Hally (1) - Lily, Crusher

With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch

The Day of Regrets proved to be anything but as the group quickly assembled and marched Nolder up the gallows.

"He used to be such a nice boy..."

Nolder laughs.

"As far as I'm concerned, you're all SCUM!"

He pulls a flask out of his jacket and tips it up; the mixture of tequila, clam juice, grenadine and ever clear goes down smooth...

Some gag and all agree that this has gone far enough. The lever is thrown and Nolder commences the floorless boogie.

NOLDER, TOWN, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.

It is now Night. You have 24 hours to submit Night Actions. Please notify me if you intend to holster so that the Day can start as quickly as possible.

Yeah wombat, I'm totally stupid and it didn't sink into my brain. That's the day my grandpa unloaded on my fiance about how he wasn't a man and sponging off the government and how my dad feels the same way... I was a little distracted and pissed off. I apologize.

Let's lynch her tomorrow.

So, you want to put cult hunting in front of scum hunting?

I'm voting 80 next. I've never seen him absolute on a case the way he was Pac, so I feel like it was bussing. Him announcing that he has vests and is in a cult the way he did, it doesn't serve any strategic goal of his own cult or town. Only mafai would wag their dick about getting vests, if he really got any. He's basically set up to roll through to end game with a built-in reason for him not to be NKed and what looks like clear influence over the lynches.

I can't see him as anything but scum at teh moment, tbh.

I'm voting 80 next. I've never seen him absolute on a case the way he was Pac, so I feel like it was bussing. Him announcing that he has vests and is in a cult the way he did, it doesn't serve any strategic goal of his own cult or town. Only mafai would wag their dick about getting vests, if he really got any. He's basically set up to roll through to end game with a built-in reason for him not to be NKed and what looks like clear influence over the lynches.

I don't follow. There seems to be a decent scum case against her. Where are you getting cult hunting from? The vest bullsh*t was the same as the insane cop bullsh*t from last game. I just don't agree it was bussing because it wasn't necessary to bus at that point. I could be wrong though. You and I were both 100% wrong about noldor. Guy plays town like he is scum.

I don't follow. There seems to be a decent scum case against her. Where are you getting cult hunting from? The vest bullsh*t was the same as the insane cop bullsh*t from last game. I just don't agree it was bussing because it wasn't necessary to bus at that point. I could be wrong though. You and I were both 100% wrong about noldor. Guy plays town like he is scum.

Hallia said "I tried to extend my hand to her, and she was unable to accept." Which implies she was already in a cult. Then Hess said "let's kill her tomorrow". Which implies killing cult.

How did you struggle to follow that?

Also, what is the "decent scum case against her" exactly? 

As for 80, you are implying that because of his "insane cop" claim last game, we should let him live this game. In other words, you are in his cult. Got it. 80 isn't "insane", he's stupid.

He ran his mouth about getting vests, joining a cult and I think I remember him saying he was giving AVM a gun... then started back-pedaling when I'm sure a teammate told him he was stupid. I've played with 80 a lot, he's only ever consistently thrived when on scum teams with me, because I mitigate his propensity for ******* up. There was one time I had my scum team in position to pitch a perfect game, one mislynch away, and 80 basically couldn't help himself but to go expose himself to the town.

There's no doubt in my mind that everything 80 said was true.

High 5z

Hallia said "I tried to extend my hand to her, and she was unable to accept." Which implies she was already in a cult. Then Hess said "let's kill her tomorrow". Which implies killing cult.

How did you struggle to follow that?

Also, what is the "decent scum case against her" exactly?

As for 80, you are implying that because of his "insane cop" claim last game, we should let him live this game. In other words, you are in his cult. Got it. 80 isn't "insane", he's stupid.

He ran his mouth about getting vests, joining a cult and I think I remember him saying he was giving AVM a gun... then started back-pedaling when I'm sure a teammate told him he was stupid. I've played with 80 a lot, he's only ever consistently thrived when on scum teams with me, because I mitigate his propensity for ******* up. There was one time I had my scum team in position to pitch a perfect game, one mislynch away, and 80 basically couldn't help himself but to go expose himself to the town.

There's no doubt in my mind that everything 80 said was true.

Does that automatically mean someone is in a cult? It could also mean mafia depending on mechanics. I also had my invite come back undeliverable and the wording left some room for debate as to what it meant.

I also never said to let him live. I asked you to elaborate your position because I wasn't understanding the assumptions you were making.

Does that automatically mean someone is in a cult? It could also mean mafia depending on mechanics. I also had my invite come back undeliverable and the wording left some room for debate as to what it meant.

I also never said to let him live. I asked you to elaborate your position because I wasn't understanding the assumptions you were making.

My position on 80 didn't require elaborating. It's basic logic and I spelled it out twice already.

I don't know that there is anything automatic in this game - but I really, really doubt DPR designed a game where mafia could be outed by not being able to be recruited. Is that what you think is the "decent case of Lily being scum" is? If so, it's naive at best.

Don't get it twisted either, I'm not defending Lily - I am attacking your posturing around 80 and hunting cult instead of scum. 

That being said, I'm open to the idea of cooperating and facepunching the living **** out of 80's crew and Verbal's crew and mafia with you... until of course it becomes clear which of those you belong to. ;)

The Day of Regrets proved to be anything but as the group quickly assembled and marched Nolder up the gallows.

"He used to be such a nice boy..."

Nolder laughs.

"As far as I'm concerned, you're all SCUM!"

He pulls a flask out of his jacket and tips it up; the mixture of tequila, clam juice, grenadine and ever clear goes down smooth...

Some gag and all agree that this has gone far enough. The lever is thrown and Nolder commences the floorless boogie.

NOLDER, TOWN, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.

It is now Night. You have 24 hours to submit Night Actions. Please notify me if you intend to holster so that the Day can start as quickly as possible.

Good riddance.

People I want to lynch next:

1. Pac - MAFIA - Lynched D2

2. AVM - CULT, Nightkilled N3

3. Lizard King

4. Lily

5. Leelou -TOWN - Nightkilled N2

6. Ape

7. Hally

8. Nolder- TOWN - Lynched D4

9. 80

10. JiF

11. Wombat - CULT - Poisoned N3

12. SMC

13. Crush

14. Verb - Cult. Lynched D3

15. Smash

16. Arsis

17. Hess

18. Lia

I didn't forget to strikethru Pac, I'd kill him again in a heartbeat.

Archived