Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

Whatever. I'll be dead soon anyway, so I don't care as long as the mafia bite it before they kill us all.

I didn't kill you. No one thought to gift me anything. If I had poison I would have used it on Crusher. I still think he is scum and he's jolly bacon and cheese persona make it hard to lynch him. His play style is actually amazing. I've yet to see him do anything but he drops in directs the flow of a train and then drops out and no one questions him at all. Or, they forget it after the fifth essay by ape.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought my activity would pick up once my game ended, but RL decided to kick me in the teeth. My son is in the hospital and it could be something very serious. We just don't know yet. I'll be as active as I can. 

I didn't kill you. No one thought to gift me anything. If I had poison I would have used it on Crusher. I still think he is scum and he's jolly bacon and cheese persona make it hard to lynch him. His play style is actually amazing. I've yet to see him do anything but he drops in directs the flow of a train and then drops out and no one questions him at all. Or, they forget it after the fifth essay by ape.

Personally, I think Hallia killed me and was Verbal's cultmate.

I thought my activity would pick up once my game ended, but RL decided to kick me in the teeth. My son is in the hospital and it could be something very serious. We just don't know yet. I'll be as active as I can. 

I'm sorry. Hope he recovers quickly.

Sorry.  Best wishes to you.

I don't know how we got into it. I actually don't think you're scum. I just like to argue. I think I actually feel bad for noldor that dumbass. That he was actually town is baffling.

I think Crusher is scum and that if we both live you need to go but only after the scum.

You said this already.

You are presenting false logic. However I flip, or you flip, has no bearing on what the other person's alignment is. This is the biggest fallacy we encounter playing mafia. Any decent player still in the game has to now consider all possibilities here, including us being teammates.

The promise of false logic as promise of indictment is very, very scummy. Earlier you implied that if I'm alive tomorrow it will be telling about me. The reality is, because of this dust-up we will both most likely avoid NK. You should know that.

So, it comes across as you setting up a lynch on me - so that we're lynching solo town, which has an immediate impact on town/cult numbers vs. mafia, which means it pushes mafia agenda.

Plain and simple.

how convenient

Sorry Lilly prayers for a speedy recovery.

How about an "ethanol cleanse?"

Only after the money's gone and the shampoo bottle is empty.

Hope everything turns out alright.

Great game DPR.

I'm not overly fond of the cult aspect but still this was a great game.

Sorry my activity dropped off. I had irl stuff going on and was only able to check in like once a day pretty much.

If any of ya'll left are town good luck. I think that's the only thing that'll see you through this.

It said that I couldn't accept because I had already sent mine out. To ape. You just back my info up. I tried to recruit ape. He lied about turning down smc and lizzie or my invite would have gone through.

Smash and Lizzie. Not SMC. Dope.

Or you already accepted another invite.  Or you're lying about inviting Ape.  Or Ape invited someone and had it declined.  Or Ape invited someone and had it accepted.

Oh no, don't consider all possibilities.... only include possibilities that support narrative. LOL

All valid points. I'm saying that I invited ape after giving him a gun earlier in the game. I could be lying. You have to see what sounds more like the truth. Ape out of nowhere covering for smc and lizzy by saying he turned down their invites. Or me saying that when I tried to invite him that it said it couldn't be delivered. It means at the very least he invited someone himself.

I'm not denying that you might have sent me an invite. I'm offering a plausible explanation as to why it didn't go through.

Ape's only defense is if I'm lying.

The only reason for me to lie is if I'm scum.

I'm not scum.

Therefore, ape is lying.

That's the crux of my argument. So, when I say if I flip and am nit scum it means my information is correct because I have no reason to lie. I'm only putting this information out there because I felt I was going to die tonight and wanted to help the town.

LOL Frankly, you've kinda been all over the place with this and to what end? You can flip Jesus H. Christ and it doesn't mean anything definitive about me... all you've done is put on an exhibition in short-sighted and/or faulty logic. You've failed to consider all possible scenarios and you are shifting on the fly, first you had me as scum if I survive tonight, then it became cult because I lied, which comes across more as narrative than logic. 

Meanwhile, you still haven't expanded on the "there's a good case for Lily to be scum" remark, and you've done nothing but spin out of trying to explain away 80's "I'M CULT AND HAVE VESTS" retardation.

What I should have done is let others call you out on both of those points - rather than go on the offensive. I figured the minute I went on the offensive, it would immediately become some sort of OMGUS bullsh*t.

Wait, wait, wait... so you say "good case of Lily as scum", and 80 should be ignored, and all this posting about me, because "you are afraid you are going to die tonight" ... and now, during a night phase that has got to be close to over, you decide to remind people of why you think Crusher is scum?

Why weren't Crusher and Lily your priorities in dialogue, if those are your scum suspects? You avoided further discussion of Lily blatantly... wow.

Omg I hope he's okay! I'm not Christian but I'll be thinking of your family. I hope it doesn't turn out to be as serious as I sounds it might be.

Ah crap, Lily - that sucks. Thoughts and prayers for good news. The waiting to find out stuff is gut wrenching. I'm sorry. :(

Smash and Lizzie. Not SMC. Dope.

Oh no, don't consider all possibilities.... only include possibilities that support narrative. LOL

LOL Frankly, you've kinda been all over the place with this and to what end? You can flip Jesus H. Christ and it doesn't mean anything definitive about me... all you've done is put on an exhibition in short-sighted and/or faulty logic. You've failed to consider all possible scenarios and you are shifting on the fly, first you had me as scum if I survive tonight, then it became cult because I lied, which comes across more as narrative than logic.

Meanwhile, you still haven't expanded on the "there's a good case for Lily to be scum" remark, and you've done nothing but spin out of trying to explain away 80's "I'M CULT AND HAVE VESTS" retardation.

What I should have done is let others call you out on both of those points - rather than go on the offensive. I figured the minute I went on the offensive, it would immediately become some sort of OMGUS bullsh*t.

Do the words "brevity" or "concise" mean anything to you?

80 is a retard. What a is there to say? He's overcompensating for a small peen.

You're 100% cult. I guarantee it. I'll make you a bet. If you're town I'll never post here again and if you're not you leave forever. Accept my bet?

I'm not 100% sure you are scum and I got a little carried away. I just don't see a cult leader with multiple weapons surviving the night. If I were scum you'd be dead tonight.

Wait, wait, wait... so you say "good case of Lily as scum", and 80 should be ignored, and all this posting about me, because "you are afraid you are going to die tonight" ... and now, during a night phase that has got to be close to over, you decide to remind people of why you think Crusher is scum?

Why weren't Crusher and Lily your priorities in dialogue, if those are your scum suspects? You avoided further discussion of Lily blatantly... wow.

Why not? Because, you are so loud and long-winded that I actually forgot about them. If you're town which you're 100% not you have to now your novels drown everything else out and only help scum.

Take my bet ;) if you're town I'll leave jn mafia for good.

I don't know how we got into it. I actually don't think you're scum. I just like to argue. I think I actually feel bad for noldor that dumbass. That he was actually town is baffling.

I think Crusher is scum and that if we both live you need to go but only after the scum.

We got into it when I challenged your statement "there's a good case for Lily as scum". I wanted to hear your logic, turns out you had none - I called you on that - and boom all of a sudden you've got a mouthful of sh*t about me being scum, then that shifted to cult.

Ok so is Ape lying or is Arsis lying? Someone dumb this down for me. Soudns like finger pointing with no proof on either side, but a 3rd party came in and called shenanigans. 

Nobody here is capable of dumbing it down to the level of your comprehension. Best course of action for you is self-mutilation.

Kill them both imo.

Well, **** you too, ugly version of a chipmunk.

how convenient

Oh great.... which version of you are we going to get this game Smashmouth or Gashmouth?

We got into it when I challenged your statement "there's a good case for Lily as scum". I wanted to hear your logic, turns out you had none - I called you on that - and boom all of a sudden you've got a mouthful of sh*t about me being scum, then that shifted to cult.

Nobody here is capable of dumbing it down to the level of your comprehension. Best course of action for you is self-mutilation.

Oh great.... which version of you are we going to get this game Smashmouth or Gashmouth?

Nahh, you're 100% cult.

Do the words "brevity" or "concise" mean anything to you?

80 is a retard. What a is there to say? He's overcompensating for a small peen.

You're 100% cult. I guarantee it. I'll make you a bet. If you're town I'll never post here again and if you're not you leave forever. Accept my bet?

I'm not 100% sure you are scum and I got a little carried away. I just don't see a cult leader with multiple weapons surviving the night. If I were scum you'd be dead tonight.

Tell me more about brevity in 4 paragraphs. Please.

You are dismissing 80 - noted - he said he culted AVM, he said he gave AVM gun, he said he has vests. 2/3 have been proven true. Keep dismissing it though. It's not obvious enough which cult you're part of. LOL

The bold is outside the spirit of the game. We don't do ******* lame sh*t like that.

Omg I hope he's okay! I'm not Christian but I'll be thinking of your family. I hope it doesn't turn out to be as serious as I sounds it might be.

I'm not either. I'll take positive thoughts, gladly. As of now, we have an abnormal CAT scan of his brain. They did an MRI but we haven't heard results yet. 

Nahh, you're 100% cult.

There's really nothing left to argue about. You are resorting to cheap ploys, and have completely de-prioritized scum hunting. Your agenda is out in the open for everyone to see.

Why not? Because, you are so loud and long-winded that I actually forgot about them. If you're town which you're 100% not you have to now your novels drown everything else out and only help scum.

Take my bet ;) if you're town I'll leave jn mafia for good.

This sounds desperate.

Detailed explanations of my logic and thought process are my way of playing transparently. If it distracts you, then you are a simpleton. I am not a cryptic player, and everyone that plays with me knows what to expect. 

As for your bet, like I said... that's bush league. We don't consider cheap ploys like that to be in the spirit of the game.

I'm not either. I'll take positive thoughts, gladly. As of now, we have an abnormal CAT scan of his brain. They did an MRI but we haven't heard results yet. 

Ugh, keep us posted if you are comfortable doing so. 

hey.... you know how stating the obvious looks in this game.

Archived