Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not in a cult or a group nor am I scum

Im on my own and I have an invite if anyone is interested

Well, now you are lying. I already told them I declined an invitation from you. I guess I passed on the opportunity to join a big ol' group of morons eh? Sorry to nip your daisy chain in the bud... at least this little slip tells me that by declining I wasn't able to leave you stranded as original town like me.

hey.... you know how stating the obvious looks in this game.

Only in your pea brain. Stating the obvious is fundamental at times, since a key part of the game for scum is to manipulate - it's good to state the obvious, get consensus on it and remove the opportunity.

Obviously.

We got into it when I challenged your statement "there's a good case for Lily as scum". I wanted to hear your logic, turns out you had none - I called you on that - and boom all of a sudden you've got a mouthful of sh*t about me being scum, then that shifted to cult.

Nobody here is capable of dumbing it down to the level of your comprehension. Best course of action for you is self-mutilation.

Well, **** you too, ugly version of a chipmunk.

Oh great.... which version of you are we going to get this game Smashmouth or Gashmouth?

Lol. You guys have a nice act going

So, ape lied about his invites. What was I saying this whole time. Spin city.

Yeah, recruitment part of the game is over . There has letter ally never been a worse lie in mafia than the I've Smash just told and you just hitched your wagon to.

So you and he are in cahoots for dummies.

So much bad sh*t is happening to peoples kids lately.

My friends daughter spilled hot soup on herself today and had to go to the hospital for second degree burns.

When I saw her her whole chubby little arm was all bright red with skin peeling and one huge blister smack dab in the middle of it.

Her first serious injury and she's not even 2. 

It's damn depressing.

My friends daughter spilled hot soup on herself today and had to go to the hospital for second degree burns.

When I saw her her whole chubby little arm was all bright red with skin peeling and one huge blister smack dab in the middle of it.

It's damn depressing.

Yeesh! poor girl

She was ok when I saw her. No crying or anything. She was just playing with her moms phone.

I guess the doctor said it was good that the soup didn't get to her elbow because it could have caused joint damage so that's good.

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but it all made me think you guys and what's going on with your kids.

Anyway it's late and I haven't slept yet and I don't want to distract from the game.

Just felt like I had to say something I guess. Goodnight and well wishes all around.

I thought my activity would pick up once my game ended, but RL decided to kick me in the teeth. My son is in the hospital and it could be something very serious. We just don't know yet. I'll be as active as I can. 

Good luck, Lils! 

It's damn depressing.

Poor thing but why was your friend serving a 2 year old boiling hot soup?

Cults

80, avm, Arsis, smash

Verbal, lily, wombat, halia

I'm sure there is at least a third group, but don't have a clue on makeup yet. The rest I'm not sure about, but this is what I could piece together.

Arsis smash group has scum in it, with the hard move to kill me and get my goodies.

Between Arsis taking fur out of his teeth, Ape telling Lia not to post pics of chicks and Jif sweating Hess, this game is taking a serious turn for the gehy

I find intelligence sexy. Meaning you are like Ursula from little mermaid

THINGS I'LL NEVER SEE:

1. Flying Car

2. World peace

3. A Martini glass that is too big.

4. A "Little Mermaid" reference on JN

5. The inside of Ft. Knox

THINGS I'LL NEVER SEE:

1. Flying Car

2. World peace

3. A Martini glass that is too big.

4. A "Little Mermaid" reference on JN

5. The inside of Ft. Knox

The irony of using The Little Mermaid to refute a claim of the gehy is too much for me right now

The night crawls by slowly and were one to be fooled by the silence, they might think that nothing happened.

But that would be wrong... 

Wombat holds on as long as he can, but finally succumbs to the work of the poison. One moment he is whispering, the next his face drops and he slumps forward as black drool hangs in strings from his mouth.

Across town, Hess prepares for a busy day. His mind is preoccupied, else he might have sensed the figure standing behind him. In a flash, a blade snakes across Hess's throat and his plans for the day are cancelled. 

WOMBAT, CULT, IS DEAD

HESS, CULT, HAS BEEN NIGHTKILLED

It is now Day 5, The Day of the Dead. With 11 Players, it takes 6 to lynch.

Cults

80, avm, Arsis, smash

Verbal, lily, wombat, halia

I'm sure there is at least a third group, but don't have a clue on makeup yet. The rest I'm not sure about, but this is what I could piece together.

Arsis smash group has scum in it, with the hard move to kill me and get my goodies.

People I think are scum/cult in red. Also Lia and JIF have reeked as scum all game long.

LOL @ Smash being manipulated by scum if he's the townie we all assumed he was after D1. Of course he'd be one of the first ones they try and cult with, he was assumed town and he's a brainless battering ram. Perfect.

Vote 80

I disagree with Ape about 80 when he's scum. He doesn't **** things up as much as he always swings for the fences. I remember his brilliant gamble to win my Inception game.

Looking at this game, this seems to be another 80 gamble in line with his past play.

Vote 80

I disagree with Ape about 80 when he's scum. He doesn't **** things up as much as he always swings for the fences. I remember his brilliant gamble to win my Inception game.

Looking at this game, this seems to be another 80 gamble in line with his past play.

So that was the one time he swung for the fences and succeed, the rest of the time he's scum it's more like what I described. LOL

Either way, I think he's scum and I know he's cult with vests. Cult with vests has to die via lynch, nobody can argue that.

Archived