Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

Vote 80

I disagree with Ape about 80 when he's scum. He doesn't **** things up as much as he always swings for the fences. I remember his brilliant gamble to win my Inception game.

Looking at this game, this seems to be another 80 gamble in line with his past play.

The little mother hugger fooled me last game  using Arisis who was only in his second or third game.  

vote 80

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, now you are lying. I already told them I declined an invitation from you. I guess I passed on the opportunity to join a big ol' group of morons eh? Sorry to nip your daisy chain in the bud... at least this little slip tells me that by declining I wasn't able to leave you stranded as original town like me.

How in the hell does stating Im not in a group cult or scum make me a freakin liar ? Im well aware you declined my invite

Holyt crap

Only in your pea brain. Stating the obvious is fundamental at times, since a key part of the game for scum is to manipulate - it's good to state the obvious, get consensus on it and remove the opportunity.

Obviously.

your a freakin Idiot

So, ape lied about his invites. What was I saying this whole time. Spin city.

I have to catch up a bit but if it helps before I re read this sh*t YES I INVITED that monkey Idiot to join me and I gave him a gun as well.

Well, now you are lying. I already told them I declined an invitation from you. I guess I passed on the opportunity to join a big ol' group of morons eh? Sorry to nip your daisy chain in the bud... at least this little slip tells me that by declining I wasn't able to leave you stranded as original town like me.

In case you don't know.... if an invite is declined, you retain said invite.

So what that tells me is You didn't know that so you were recruited by cult and used your invite to grow said cult.

Thanks.

Or its possible you are scum and didn't get an invite which would also tell me you could not have known that.

So what that tells me is You didn't know that so you were recruited by cult and used your invite to grow said cult.

Thanks.

If an invite is declined, the person declining, keeps the invite to use himself? You're saying Ape stole your invite?

How in the hell does stating Im not in a group cult or scum make me a freakin liar ? Im well aware you declined my invite

Holyt crap

You said you have an invitation to use still. That is a lie - everyone had 1 invitation to use. You used yours and I declined it, you just said so yourself.

******* moron.

your a freakin Idiot

Typical defense from you when I'm right as rain.

******* moron.

Thanks.

Or its possible you are scum and didn't get an invite which would also tell me you could not have known that.

DPR said we get 1 invite each, and if it's decline it is used up. This didn't impact me because I chose to decline all invites and didn't use mine.

That being the case, even if what you said is true, the leap in logic about what you say "this tells you" is completely laughable. If I didn't know this rule you just made up, it's more realistic to draw the conclusion that I never used my invite - not the opposite which is the conclusion you are saying you reached.

Transparently illogical. 

******* moron.

Current Vote Count:

80 (5) - Ape, SMC, Crush, Lizard, JiF

Ape (2) - 80, Smash

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch.

LOL

80's crew is going all-in on lynching me because they want the items I have re-distributed. Not one of them has a viable case that I'm cult or scum, they are just manufacturing garbage logic so they can just say "ape is cult" a bunch, because if you say it enough it's true, amiright?

You said you have an invitation to use still. That is a lie - everyone had 1 invitation to use. You used yours and I declined it, you just said so yourself.

******* moron.

Typical defense from you when I'm right as rain.

******* moron.

WTF did I just tell you ???? My invite is still good dumb ass

Don't try to make someone else look stupid cause you got naild just take it like a MONKEY MAN and stfu

Dead serious. This is the dumbest strategy I've ever seen by anyone. Smash, 80 and Arsis have now effectively outed themselves as a cult. They are the absolute last people I'd give my items to if I die, so they've essentially removed any chance they have of winning. 

My plan, should I die, is to give my items to the person who promises to shoot Smash and to shoot Arsis. They can both die from the guns they gave me. 

I'm solo win bitches. If none of you are offering to let me ride along for the runner up medal, then I'm going to offer my services and my items to the team I deem worthy. Which is not 80, Smash and Arsis... team blockhead.

Their lust for my items has basically removed any chance they thought they had at winning.

I'm going to piss myself laughing if 80 and Arsis end up being scum, and Smash is town too. That'd be the greatest ******* outcome possible here.

WTF did I just tell you ???? My invite is still good dumb ass

Don't try to make someone else look stupid cause you got naild just take it like a MONKEY MAN and stfu

Recruiting is over. DPR announced it. No invites are good anymore, especially the one that you are making up.

You're a moron. I've literally never seen such a horrible play made in mafia.

Dead serious. This is the dumbest strategy I've ever seen by anyone. Smash, 80 and Arsis have now effectively outed themselves as a cult. They are the absolute last people I'd give my items to if I die, so they've essentially removed any chance they have of winning. 

My plan, should I die, is to give my items to the person who promises to shoot Smash and to shoot Arsis. They can both die from the guns they gave me. 

I'm solo win bitches. If none of you are offering to let me ride along for the runner up medal, then I'm going to offer my services and my items to the team I deem worthy. Which is not 80, Smash and Arsis... team blockhead.

Their lust for my items has basically removed any chance they thought they had at winning.

I'm going to piss myself laughing if 80 and Arsis end up being scum, and Smash is town too. That'd be the greatest ******* outcome possible here.

Dude I was told specifically since you declined my invite I could recruit another. Stop trying to make it look like its anything different than what I just said. You of course could not possibly know this because you are either cult or scum and now your coming up with these bogus defenses because you got called out. I can prove it to anyone who would like me too or if possible I can ask for mod confirmation because Im sure every townie who was declined already knows this scenario

Anyone with a lick of common sense other than your teammates will be voting your ass out if they are paying attention

Whoever hammers 80 gets an item when I die. I have allegiance to no-one. 

I was given 2 guns and 2 vests. I used a vest, the other 3 remain in limbo. More items than anyone else in the game according to DPR. Smash and Arsis already vouched for the guns. They want them back, LOL

Dude I was told specifically since you declined my invite I could recruit another. Stop making it looking like its anything different than what I just said. You of course could not possibly know this because you are either cult or scum and now your coming up with these bogus defenses because you got called out. I can prove it to anyone who would like me too or if possible I can ask for mod confirmation because Im sure every townie who was declined already knows this scenario

The bold. Absolute logical fallacy.

The only way I could know if what you're saying is true, is if I'd used my invite, gotten declined myself and asked DPR if I could still use it.

Therefore, me declining your invitation, provides me zero visibility into whether what you are saying is true. Therefore, making the formula of me declining = me cult or scum a complete fallacy. One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other, if fact it's quite the opposite.

If you want to call me cult or scum, go ahead. Manufacturing false logic to support how you reached that conclusion though, is why I'm going to tear you to shreds over and over about it. You'd have been better with no case, than a complete leap in logic.

I was given 2 guns and 2 vests. I used a vest, the other 3 remain in limbo. More items than anyone else in the game according to DPR. Smash and Arsis already vouched for the guns. They want them back, LOL

Im not sure there is any way for me to get my gun back but you know damn well im town if your claiming you got the gun I sent you. Yet somehow even though you know Im town your battling me on something you should not have in the first place

I'm a cop double bomb. 2 people die if I get lynched. And Ape is scum.

vote ape

:fighting0093:

The bold. Absolute logical fallacy.

The only way I could know if what you're saying is true, is if I'd used my invite, gotten declined myself and asked DPR if I could still use it.

Therefore, me declining your invitation, provides me zero visibility into whether what you are saying is true. Therefore, making the formula of me declining = me cult or scum a complete fallacy. One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other, if fact it's quite the opposite.

If you want to call me cult or scum, go ahead. Manufacturing false logic to support how you reached that conclusion though, is why I'm going to tear you to shreds over and over about it. You'd have been better with no case, than a complete leap in logic.

Im not manufacturing false logic Im going with the very good odds your were either recruited or scum/cult to begin with. Nothing is a sure thing in this game unless an uncountered power role steps up and we have even seen that fail last game but you alsways have to go with the odds if they present themselves and I think they have in my case against you.

Im not sure there is any way for me to get my gun back but you know damn well im town if your claiming you got the gun I sent you. Yet somehow even though you know Im town your battling me on something you should not have in the first place

I don't know your town. 

How did we determine that you giving me a gun makes you town? Another leap in logic. Unless you just tipped your hand and revealed knowledge that only townies can distribute weapons.

You aren't paying attention to my posts either. I said you are part of a cult with scum in it - you are doing their work for them, I think 80 and Arsis are the scum. I simply think you are an idiot.

If you had half a brain in your head, you'd vote 80 and see what I'm saying. You are being used like a puppet, and really, reallly dumb puppet.

I don't know your town. 

How did we determine that you giving me a gun makes you town? Another leap in logic. Unless you just tipped your hand and revealed knowledge that only townies can distribute weapons.

You aren't paying attention to my posts either. I said you are part of a cult with scum in it - you are doing their work for them, I think 80 and Arsis are the scum. I simply think you are an idiot.

If you had half a brain in your head, you'd vote 80 and see what I'm saying. You are being used like a puppet, and really, reallly dumb puppet.

yeah because scum and cult regularly give out god damn guns ???? WTF is wrong with you ? Did you bump your head or something ? How can you call my logic false ?

your a freakin Idiot

you're*

I don't know your town. 

you're*

/Super Verb'd

/back to the dead

Scum.

I swear to god I will punch you through the computer...... read the posts . If I were scum or cult why on earth would I be handing out freaking guns ? Does that make any lick of sense to you at all ? I had a town read on APE early on I gave him a gun and invited him to group. He declined my invite but took the gun DPR told me I can retain my Invite .

Who sounds scummier to you ? The TRAPPED dirty APE or me ? make the choice

Archived