Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not manufacturing false logic Im going with the very good odds your were either recruited or scum/cult to begin with. Nothing is a sure thing in this game unless an uncountered power role steps up and we have even seen that fail last game but you alsways have to go with the odds if they present themselves and I think they have in my case against you.

What "good odds" are you talking about?

Odds favor 75% of the game being town. How does that make the odds good that I started as scum/cult? 25% chance is good odds now? You are shifting your argument away from the dumb leap in logic about your invite to another dumb leap or false statement in referencing the odds of the game.

What a buffoon.

If the odds were so good that I started the game as scum/cult - then why'd you give me a gun?

Have you considered how unbalanced the game would be if scum got all the gifts? If anything the logical conclusion should be that anyone that got a gift and was able to use it, is town, or at least started as town. Scum already has a NK and who knows what else to their advantage.

The entire premise of you epiphany that I'm scum is hogwash. Everyone knows I got items and used my vest. It was in the scene for crying out loud. There doesn't seem to be any mechanism in this game for investigation, so my theory is that people who got gifts but can't use them = scum.

This would also be a good reason for 80 to announce he got vests. How would it look if scum 80 got 2 vests and was shot and died? It would basically reveal that scum can't use the gifts. 

I swear to God I think I'm the only thinking man left who plays this game. The rest of you crash into each other like a collection of 80's.

Oh and you = stupid.

yeah because scum and cult regularly give out god damn guns ???? WTF is wrong with you ? Did you bump your head or something ? How can you call my logic false ?

My theory is that every player in the game could pass out items. Random on who had what. It would be very easy to isolate scum if we just did a reveal on who passed out what and everyone confirmed that they got whatever, it would isolate scum and leave them high and dry. DPR doesn't create games that can be broken with the deduction skills of an 8 year old.

Keep those gears turnin' the smoke billowing from your ears hasn't quite muffled the diarrhea coming from your mouth yet.

I swear to god I will punch you through the computer...... read the posts . If I were scum or cult why on earth would I be handing out freaking guns ? Does that make any lick of sense to you at all ? I had a town read on APE early on I gave him a gun and invited him to my group. He declined my invite but took the gun DPR told me I can retain my Invite .

Who sounds scummier to you ? The TRAPPED dirty APE or me ? make the choice

Ok well that's not the way I got my in try instructions so your lying. Your scum. Maybe you tossed ape your sh*t to keep it in the family. Maybe the easiest most reasonable answer is your both scum. Maybe you tried to team with him and he tried recruiting Arsis so that you could influence town and then kill them end game. Regardless your lying on the recruit condition. Not up for debate

What "good odds" are you talking about?

Odds favor 75% of the game being town. How does that make the odds good that I started as scum/cult? 25% chance is good odds now? You are shifting your argument away from the dumb leap in logic about your invite to another dumb leap or false statement in referencing the odds of the game.

What a buffoon.

If the odds were so good that I started the game as scum/cult - then why'd you give me a gun?

Have you considered how unbalanced the game would be if scum got all the gifts? If anything the logical conclusion should be that anyone that got a gift and was able to use it, is town, or at least started as town. Scum already has a NK and who knows what else to their advantage.

The entire premise of you epiphany that I'm scum is hogwash. Everyone knows I got items and used my vest. It was in the scene for crying out loud. There doesn't seem to be any mechanism in this game for investigation, so my theory is that people who got gifts but can't use them = scum.

This would also be a good reason for 80 to announce he got vests. How would it look if scum 80 got 2 vests and was shot and died? It would basically reveal that scum can't use the gifts. 

I swear to God I think I'm the only thinking man left who plays this game. The rest of you crash into each other like a collection of 80's.

Oh and you = stupid.

Giving out weapons is a risk no doubt. Im pretty sure DPR would allow scum to get weapons as well as any other character town or cult . As I stated I thought you had a town read early on I have changed that stance 100 % now.

I swear to god I will punch you through the computer...... read the posts . If I were scum or cult why on earth would I be handing out freaking guns ? Does that make any lick of sense to you at all ? I had a town read on APE early on I gave him a gun and invited him to group. He declined my invite but took the gun DPR told me I can retain my Invite .

Who sounds scummier to you ? The TRAPPED dirty APE or me ? make the choice

NOBODY knows who sent the items to them.

Why don't you ask DPR about that, before you draw the conclusion that I knew you both sent me a gun and invited me. You also say this as though I had a choice about keeping or declining the gun. I got gifts, no choice. I don't know who from. The gift part of this has no connection to hte invite part. I had no visibility into knowing you offered the gun and the invite.

I got 4 gifts, 2 invites. I decline both invites. Wanna know why? I figured scum would give out stuff, then use the cult invites to influence how those items get used. Since I got loaded up with so much sh*t. I was paranoid that scum had to have given me some of it, so I decided to go it alone.

God damn you are ******* stupid to dig in this hard based on an incorrect assumption like this.

Ok well that's not the way I got my in try instructions so your lying. Your scum. Maybe you tossed ape your sh*t to keep it in the family. Maybe the easiest most reasonable answer is your both scum. Maybe you tried to team with him and he tried recruiting Arsis so that you could influence town and then kill them end game. Regardless your lying on the recruit condition. Not up for debate

I cant quote my PM and I could care less what you think All I know is what I was told and I was told I could still retain my chance to invite someone. Now Im flying solo Im not recruiting anyone

Giving out weapons is a risk no doubt. Im pretty sure DPR would allow scum to get weapons as well as any other character town or cult . As I stated I thought you had a town read early on I have changed that stance 100 % now.

Read my responses, you are stupid.

I cant quote my PM and I could care less what you think All I know is what I was told and I was told I could still retain my chance to invite someone. Now Im flying solo Im not recruiting anyone

You literally can NOT recruit anymore in this game. It was a one day thing. Moron.

How can your argue on the platform of how invites work, when you don't even know how they work?

I was told use your choice wisely. You cannot take it back. You are lying

Why don't you ask DPR about that, before you draw the conclusion that I knew you both sent me a gun and invited me. You also say this as though I had a choice about keeping or declining the gun. I got gifts, no choice. I don't know who from. The gift part of this has no connection to hte invite part. I had no visibility into knowing you offered the gun and the invite.

I got 4 gifts, 2 invites. I decline both invites. Wanna know why? I figured scum would give out stuff, then use the cult invites to influence how those items get used. Since I got loaded up with so much sh*t. I was paranoid that scum had to have given me some of it, so I decided to go it alone.

God damn you are ******* stupid to dig in this hard based on an incorrect assumption like this.

Smash, you are making a fool of yourself.

Read this. Please. Then vote 80. God damn moron.

Not stupid at all APE just digging for info ...OR are you the only player in this freakin game allowed to dare think outside the box ? You poke around people all the time trying to get your way but god for bid someone should challenge you they automatically become stupid. The "your Stupid" defense is getting old please try to come up with something else when your monkey ass is getting some heat.

Smash have you been following at all? This game was centered for days on the argument on verbal possibly creating Trap to get townies to vote there votes trying to recruit him because they're a one time deal. Not only are you lying but your being seriously sloppy

Not stupid at all APE just digging for info ...OR are you the only player in this freakin game allowed to dare think outside the box ? You poke around people all the time trying to get your way but god for bid someone should challenge you they automatically become stupid. The "your Stupid" defense is getting old please try to come up with something else when your monkey ass is getting some heat.

Default back-pedalling is default.

So, now it's a trap? LOL

You literally can NOT recruit anymore in this game. It was a one day thing. Moron.

How can your argue on the platform of how invites work, when you don't even know how they work?

You ******* imbecile I was not arguing how or when I could recruit you blabbering jack ass I was just stating what I was told. if I cant invite now so be it I'm aware that day has passed.

Im not in a cult or a group nor am I scum

Im on my own and I have an invite if anyone is interested

You ******* imbecile I was not arguing how or when I could recruit you blabbering jack ass I was just stating what I was told. if I cant invite now so be it I'm aware that day has passed.

This is what lying looks like, kids.

So that was the one time he swung for the fences and succeed, the rest of the time he's scum it's more like what I described. LOL

Either way, I think he's scum and I know he's cult with vests. Cult with vests has to die via lynch, nobody can argue that.

Well, I have been away for a year

"CHAOS!!!"

"Oh hell no - noose that fool..."

Heads nod and the noose is tossed over 80's head with a quickness.

"Do you have any last wo..."

"CHAOS!!!"

"Okay - do you have anything else to say..."

"K TO THE MOTHER****** A TO DA OSSSSSSSS!!!" his hand reaches out and drops a mic onto the gallows.

"Throw the lever."

The door underneath 80's feet gives way and it is done as quickly as it began.

80, CULT, IS DEAD.

"Where did the mic come from?"

"I don't know and I don't want to."

It is now N5. Please submit your night actions quickly.

APE is there anything explaining there would only be ONE day to recruit or did you just assume that scenario ?

It is in the opening post of the game, bro. I bumped it and highlighted it in red during our exchange.

Take a deep breath.

Archived