Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the kinds words guys.  Muffin top and Boopsie were step for step with each other this game and really had to overcome a huge disadvantage being teamed up with Pac and emoApe.   It was pro

The ******* Ape has finally succeeded in turning this into a knitting circle

So smash is a blockhead who hasnt been paying attention? 

Wish I could say it was scummy behavior but its pretty much par for the course.

Have you been paying attention? Or just posting in a QT somewhere... ?

yeah it read derp town tbh

I have a hard time reading Smash because his derp level is so high. 

Have you been paying attention? Or just posting in a QT somewhere... ?

I pay very close attention, just not to your scummy ass.

No QT for me.  I wish.

btw, Wombat must have been the last member of his cult.

He gifted me some juice, which apparently I can use tonight because it's a re-gift... YIPPE KAY YAY MOTHR ****ERS!!! !

(Kudos to Wombat for rooting for the underdog!!!) 

I have a hard time reading Smash because his derp level is so high. 

I pay very close attention, just not to your scummy ass.

No QT for me.  I wish.

So, Verbals cult then. Got it.

I am Ape, I will kill all cutl and all scum and i will win with great victorious!!! 

Alright, we avoided the nk, that was a good play ape. I'll stay out of the thread now. Thanks for the advice.

Ohh, sh*t, are we allowed to delete posts in mafia?

lolza

He's done nothing this game except talk about bacon, lead a crusade against Verbal and Leelou, oh and bus Pac with 60 seconds on the clock.

I always talk about bacon.  Verbal and Leelou were my best for scum.  Did not think Pac was scum this game. Thought 80 and Leelou just railroading him.  I struggled with the first lynch because I did not like Pac or Wombat for the first lynch.  I also did not receive any invitations from anyone or any items. I am still town the way I started the game as. Are you?

You have not done much more than following the Ape around and getting behind the Ape is consider anti-town. We all have our demons Lizzy., 

I always talk about bacon.  Verbal and Leelou were my best for scum.  Did not think Pac was scum this game. Thought 80 and Leelou just railroading him.  I struggled with the first lynch because I did not like Pac or Wombat for the first lynch.  I also did not receive any invitations from anyone or any items. I am still town the way I started the game as. Are you?

You have not done much more than following the Ape around and getting behind the Ape is consider anti-town. We all have our demons Lizzy., 

Can you lay out some "Lizzy behind the ape" just to back up what you're saying here...

Only a minute but you attacked Smash with Ape like a wrestling tag team.   You are getting behind the Ape or on the same team as he is. Book it.

Because I jumped in when Smash said he got a PM saying he could re-use his invite? Or when I called Smash a dope when he said he didn't know if his invite carried forward to the next day, even though it was written in the rules of invites? Or was it when I later said he's coming off as Derp Town? lol. ok. can't help it that Smash and Ape were going at it and I had to call bullsh*t.

Nice case ...wish it was as strong, as say, bussing a guy with 60 seconds to go, nudging two townies, and not doing anything else all game.

Because I jumped in when Smash said he got a PM saying he could re-use his invite? Or when I called Smash a dope when he said he didn't know if his invite carried forward to the next day, even though it was written in the rules of invites? Or was it when I later said he's coming off as Derp Town? lol. ok. can't help it that Smash and Ape were going at it and I had to call bullsh*t.

Nice case ...wish it was as strong, as say, bussing a guy with 60 seconds to go, nudging two townies, and not doing anything else all game.

I dont make cases I make observations and explained I only had short burst of times to do it.  I could go back and show you more examples. I just dont spout off like most people because I feel enough people go back and forth polluting the thread with a bunch of crap.  As of now I think the game is going fine and we are eliminating the cult at a pretty nice rate. 

I dont make cases I make observations and explained I only had short burst of times to do it.  I could go back and show you more examples. I just dont spout off like most people because I feel enough people go back and forth polluting the thread with a bunch of crap.  As of now I think the game is going fine and we are eliminating the cult at a pretty nice rate. 

Pollute the thread? I'll go back and count your post ratio of useful vs bacon and we'll see if that pans out. 

Bolded: yeah sure are...how about that irony...killing cult is exactly what the scum would want, no?

Edited by Lizard King

Pollute the thread? I'll go back and count your post ratio of useful vs bacon and we'll see if that pans out. 

So you are know the authority on what a useful mafia post is?  I have my very own style of playing.  You seem to regurgitate what everyone else says and act like your playing more than anything.  You do use the "catch phrases"  better than me.  I will give you that. LOL

In fairness, bacon is useful. 

Crusher is not, however.

Come defend your little disciple.  Teach him a couple more things to say. If he says "wifom" or "bus" again Im going to puke my lunch and that much bacon should never be wasted.  Please tutor the little turd in your QT please.  Thank you. 

• Upvote 1