Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

So you are know the authority on what a useful mafia post is?  I have my very own style of playing.  You seem to regurgitate what everyone else says and act like your playing more than anything.  You do use the "catch phrases"  better than me.  I will give you that. LOL

**** yourself

In fairness, bacon is useful. 

Crusher is not, however.

+

Come defend your little disciple.  Teach him a couple more things to say. If he says "wifom" or "bus" again Im going to puke my lunch and that much bacon should never be wasted.  Please tutor the little turd in your QT please.  Thank you. 

**** ya'll

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the kinds words guys.  Muffin top and Boopsie were step for step with each other this game and really had to overcome a huge disadvantage being teamed up with Pac and emoApe.   It was pro

The ******* Ape has finally succeeded in turning this into a knitting circle

Come defend your little disciple.  Teach him a couple more things to say. If he says "wifom" or "bus" again Im going to puke my lunch and that much bacon should never be wasted.  Please tutor the little turd in your QT please.  Thank you. 

I have many disciples Crusher, many... just look around you ... AVM, Nolder, Lizzie, Smash, Jetscode, Jack, JIf, Pac, CTM... the list goes on and on... each and every one of them has tried to get more awesome at mafia by copying me.

Unfortunately for them, I broke the mother****ing mold 

giphy.gif

I have many disciples Crusher, many... just look around you ... AVM, Nolder, Lizzie, Smash, Jetscode, Jack, JIf, Pac, CTM... the list goes on and on... each and every one of them has tried to get more awesome at mafia by copying me.

giphy.gif

No

**** yourself

+

**** ya'll

Lesson 14: If you are going to tell someone to "**** themselves" it is appropriate and recommended that it be done as shown:

GFY

Ugh, keep us posted if you are comfortable doing so. 

It turns out, he just has an abnormal brain - a split cerebellum, I think they said. He's still having headaches, though. But at least it's not the scary stuff. 

• Upvote 4

Boopsie and Muffin Top are mafia.  We made mafia possible for all you faggots.  Without us, the Ape never exists and this forum is never created. 

exclaims a meek voice from deep within the shadow cast by the ape.... 

It turns out, he just has an abnormal brain - a split cerebellum, I think they said. He's still having headaches, though. But at least it's not the scary stuff. 

Good news!

Damn. Yeah, agreed... no scary stuff. Great news, breath a sigh of relief and thanks for following up. :)

exclaims a meek voice from deep within the shadow cast by the ape.... 

You're the King of the Nerds.  Just remember that your throne was created by boopsie and muffin top. Unintentional consequences and stuff.

giphy.gif

A lot of truth to that.  Personally if I could take anything from anybody's game it would be Sharrow.

Lesson 14: If you are going to tell someone to "**** themselves" it is appropriate and recommended that it be done as shown:

GFY

For now you might want to get this one a helmet and a bite guard. 

Boopsie and Muffin Top are mafia.  We made mafia possible for all you faggots.  Without us, the Ape never exists and this forum is never created. 

I know right?  No respect for founding fathers.  We were playing mafia when Lizzy was still posting on the main board using somebody elses screen name. 

The mod function allows you to read it without stars. What were you saying?

No.  I see nothing but asteriks like everyone else.  But I do get to read the post other mods hide.  Its kinda kice. 

I don't like Smash's "confusion" over the invitations. Smells scummy to me. I'd be happy to see a lynch on him when it's day. I still want to lynch Hallia as well. I could also vote Crusher, but I don't feel as strongly as I do the other two. 

I don't like Smash's "confusion" over the invitations. Smells scummy to me. I'd be happy to see a lynch on him when it's day. I still want to lynch Hallia as well. I could also vote Crusher, but I don't feel as strongly as I do the other two. 

Smash seems kinda like the easy play imo

Oh god news Lily! Sorry he still had headaches though :(

giphy.gif

So transparent

I know right?  No respect for founding fathers.  We were playing mafia when Lizzy was still posting on the main board using somebody elses screen name.

you and your little boopsie idiot are delusional... I think the only 2 members left on this board who played Mafia from day 1 are CTM and Myself .

Edited by Smashmouth
  • Thumb Down 1

Lily I have no confusion at all. I was given another Invite by DPR the only thing I was not sure about was the time limit I was able to use that Invite. When APE said there was only one day to recruit I was aware of that just didn't know if it applied to me ... I should have chose my words more carefully